Ancira Kia

Pre-Owned Sales

August 28, 2018

"Amazing"

- Lyndie80

Kelly was amazing through the entire process. She made sure that I could get into the car I wanted and needed. Everytime we had an issue afterwards she was always there to answer our call and make me feel better. I had just completed a bankruptcy and didn't think I would be able to get into a car but Kelly made sure I got the one I wanted. I couldn't be happier with her professionalism. I would recommend anyone who has been having a hard time getting a car to call Kelly she will do whatever it takes to make sure you are taken care of.

July 23, 2018

"Great experience "

- rociom13

Kelly made my first time car buying experience super easy! She made sure to explain everything I needed to know in detail and I felt she went above and beyond with assisting me. Thanks for helping me get my Jeep Grand Cherokee, Kelly!

Anette Arellano

July 04, 2018

"Kelly rocks!!"

- tnb014

Kelly made this process easy and stress free. She was detailed, honest and efficient. She made sure a last minute repair was done quickly and made sure we were completely satisfied when we left.

Ernest Trevino