Angela Krause Ford Lincoln

Mumen Maqousi

January 17, 2019

"Shady internet ads "

- LoyalFordFamily

Dealership phishes with fabulous ads for cars not present at dealership when people arrive. They have internet personnel set up appointments which are not real which cause waits times and wasted trips. Skip this dealership. There are much more honorable and efficient dealerships to purchase these brands at since internet sales have arrived.

Diane and Neville

January 04, 2019

"Unorganized service department "

- Omitro

I bought a car from Angela Kraus in October. There was a recall on the airbag and THEY called ME and asked me to bring it in for a free replacement on the airbag. I waited a full day while my car was in the shop, when I returned they had informed me that they had no clue what the problem was and they had no part to fix the recall (keep in mind, they called me initially) they asked me to bring it back once they called to let me know the part was in. About a month later, I got a call to bring my car back in because they had received the part. I was ensured that my visit would be quick and I would be in and out in an hour. I arrived at 9 am and waited until 12, when I finally decided to go ask about the status of my car. After 3 hours, my car had not been seen and once again they claimed they did not have the part for my car. I spoke with the supervisor who has been the one calling me to get the recall fixed and they finally tracked down the part. I was asked to wait another hour for them to put my car into the shop. The service department is disorganized and they do not communicate between each other well. I have been told multiple different things by multiple different people. If you have a Lincoln or a ford, I suggest you use another dealperships service center because this one Is incredibly unreliable.

Matt Cabena
Other Employees : Jason

November 08, 2018

"Happy with service"

- Steve

I contacted the service department to schedule an appointment for 3 issues on my new 2018 F150, which I purchased elsewhere. They were supper helpful and called me a few times to make sure I knew the truck would be there for several days. I fully expected it to be there awhile, but the calls certainly were meant to make sure I KNEW this. They reassigned the service advisor a few times, in an attempt to have them available when I picked the truck up. I ended up with Haley White and was completely satisfied with her efforts and the completion of the work.

Haley White, since I can't find a list of service employees, i cannot tell you the others i dealt with.

New 2019 Lincoln MKT, $54280