Apple Honda

Bonnie Campbell

September 25, 2017

"Oil change"

- Michele

This was my first oil change for my new 2017 HRV. Mark was so nice and courteous and explained what they were going to do to my vehicle. And found me when I was finished and went over everything. It's a great dealership. I'm very happy I bought my car at Apple Honda. I'm also very happy with the service department. Great job Apple Honda.

Don Brunner
Mark Skawinski

September 24, 2017

"Like visiting family!"

- GMA

I have dealt with Apple Honda since the mid 1990's. ALWAYS experience polite and courteous service. John has been my service rep for years and recognizes me instantly. Friday I was shopping locally when my oil light went on. I stopped at the dealership to make an appointment. Not necessary -John immediately said we will take care of you now.. The parking lot attendants are professional young men. So why would I go anywhere else for service???? Thank you Apple Honda!

John Turano

September 24, 2017

"Quick & precise"

- Mimic51

Fast service , polite, good prices, free coffee. Quite the friendly atmosphere - even offered me a bagel. I went in for an oil change, but needed tires for the front. Mike quoted new & used tire prices - he read my mind!

Mike Guarino