Apple Nissan

Ron Smith, Pre-Owned Manager, Apple Nissan

Ron Smith

Pre-Owned Manager

October 10, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- Michaela O

I recently purchased a new car at York Nissan and Bruce Massey was our sales consultant. He was extremely knowledgeable, patient, courteous and he went above and beyond to help us purchase our vehicle. I will highly recommend York Nissan and Bruce Massey to all of my family and friends!

Bruce Massey

October 06, 2017

"Great service"

- kathy Kornbau

They met all my needs, very nice staff. I went there to look at a car, no intention of buying one that night. I left there in my new Nissan 2017 Altima,,,love it,,,

October 06, 2017

"It was a great experience ."

- Matt Self

The staff and personal attention you get here is amazing. Any questions I had they answered and concerns I had were addressed quickly. I love our new car and my family loves it too. Thanks Apple Nissan for helping me in my bad credit situation get in to a car we needed and wanted. Thanks you Sebastian and Ernest. My recommendation is talk to one of these guys there helpful and great people to know. Thanks again Apple Nissan.

Sebastian Davis
Jay Latko
Other Employees : Thank you too Ruth.

New 2017 Nissan Sentra, $16520