Apple Valley Honda

400 Highline Drive, East Wenatchee, Washington 98802 Directions

333 Reviews of Apple Valley Honda

December 17, 2018

"Excellent attention and service"

- Chris Banks

The evening before my visit I had to have a tow service boost my battery. The next day, uncertain about the quality of the battery, I dropped in to the service department of Apple Valley Honda. Ricardo Woo gave me his immediate attention, listened carefully and asked me a few questions. He then offered a GR8 evaluation of the battery for free. Although he couldn't promise a quick turnaround (I was a drop-in) it wasn't long before the charge and evaluation of the battery to come back. It failed the test, and I was happy to have the security in winter driving to know that my CR-V will start. The price was fair, and in only a few minutes the job was done and I was on my way. During the whole process Ricardo checked in with me in the waiting area, and kept me updated on progress. Ricardo has been my customer service advisor in the past as well, and I can say this is typical of the excellent attention and service I receive from Apple Valley.

Apple Valley Honda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

"Apple Valley Honda"

- KAYVAUGHAN

The service team was very polite. They explained everything to me that they were doing on my car so I could understand it. Thank you, Apple Valley Honda.

Ramon Gutierrez

Apple Valley Honda responded

Thank you. We appreciate your loyalty.

December 17, 2018

"Oil change, checking of other functions, a b-1 service"

- cmbarbre

I am sure that the service was done as was dictated by the b-1. I was not there to watch. Do not understand why the tires, that initially came with the car, only last 17000 miles when there are tires rated to last much longer.

Apple Valley Honda responded

I will look into how often the tires have been rotated for you. Please call Marylin at (509) 662-1551.

December 15, 2018

"Really Top Notch"

- ParrotGuy

This service department is the best we have ever dealt with. Alexis has made servicing our CRX an easy experience. Not the nearest Honda dealership from our home but these folks always leave us happy we chose them.

Eryn BowTieGuy Hubbard
EJ Garcia
Elijah Sanchez
Shawn Ites
Dec 16, 2018 -

Apple Valley Honda responded

Thank you! We appreciate your loyalty to Apple Valley Honda!

December 13, 2018

"interior of the car"

- DJBASKIN

The covering over he dash board and the upholstery on the door and frames were dirty with crease marks, The seat adjustment that was set was deleted and a new seat adjustment had to be made.

Dec 14, 2018 -

Apple Valley Honda responded

Sorry for any inconvenience, please call Marylin at (509) 662-1551.

December 13, 2018

"Great experience!"

- SSNCHZ0519

David and Ramon and the rest of the staff were all very helpful and answered all of my questions. After I bought the car and was ready to take it home, David made sure I had all the info and knew how to use every feature in my car. I really appreciate all their help.

David Gonzalez
Ramon Gutierrez
Shawn Ites
Tod McLaughlin
Dec 14, 2018 -

Apple Valley Honda responded

Fantastic! If you have any other questions please let us know.

December 12, 2018

"Apple Valley Honda"

- JUDITHWHITMAN38

I lAm always happy with staff at Apple Valley Honda and quality of their work. I have been a satisfied customer for over 25 years .

Alex Garza
Other Employees : World with Alex

Apple Valley Honda responded

Awesome! Thank you for your kind words and your loyalty to Apple Valley Honda over the last 25 years.

December 11, 2018

"Good Service Experience "

- Honda4Ever

I just needed a couple of items and was on my way in less than 30 minutes. The staff was helpful with clear explanations and the waiting area was comfortable and quiet. I got a new battery and received a discount. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Rich Elsensohn

Apple Valley Honda responded

Fantastic! Thank you, we do value your time.

December 11, 2018

"Parts & Service - Awesome Experience"

- Sondra Brady

Excellent communication by the service department. I had some repair work done and new winter tires ordered and put on. I also had some warranty work done, which AVH handled all of the paperwork for getting approved. Ricardo was sure to check in with me promptly every step of the way and I never felt like I was being pressured into having work done. I will continue to use Apple Valley Honda for all of my auto service needs!

Apple Valley Honda responded

Excellent! We will look forward to seeing you on your next visit. We appreciate your loyalty to Apple Valley Honda!

December 06, 2018

"Oil change and alignment"

- katie_bucket83

Fast friendly service! Ricardo took care of my appointment and was great. Took my car In for an oil change. Ricardo called me and informed me that I needed an alignment. They were able to do it while I had it in there! Saving me time

Rich Elsensohn
Dec 07, 2018 -

Apple Valley Honda responded

We do value your time! Thank you for taking the time leave us feed back.