Aransas Autoplex - Service Center

37 Reviews of Aransas Autoplex - Service Center

September 21, 2018

"New 2018 encore "

- nanawoodall

I took my Buick Regal in for regular maintenance like oil change tire rotation inspection and while they had my car I walked to the front and my regular salesman approached me and I was in a new car I really love it and the salesman bobby was very friendly and helpful if you want a car or truck be sure you go see aransas auto Plex

Bobby Lopez
Valentin Urquidez
Robert Vasquez
Freddie Anthony
September 18, 2018

"Finally Good!"

- kimlovesnemo

This is my 3rd vehicle from Aransas Autoplex, My experiences in the service department have NOT been the best in the past to say the least. I just purchased a 2018 Impala, on a dealer trade. The vehicle had some issues... My service adviser Ashley was great... The service manager was great as well. They took care of my new car in a very timely manner. Thanks, Kim

Eric Weber
Other Employees : Jesse Green

Aransas Autoplex responded

Thanks Kim! This is great to hear! We are always striving to improve our service and we are glad that we could help you! We are also thrilled to hear Ashley could provide such an amazing experience. If you ever need any further assistance feel free to call!

September 18, 2018

"Satisfying"

- djcjasso

Autoplex has always come through for me when I have vehicle problems . I have bought 11 vehicles from this dealer and expect to be treated with the same loyalty. . They always exceed my expectations .

Robert Vasquez
Other Employees : Joe Zamudio , Lacho

Aransas Autoplex responded

This is what we strive for! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We value your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

September 17, 2018

"Service handled professionaly n friendly. "

- ofelia.rivera07

The oil change n recall were both completed in a good timely manner. Greeted in a friendly manner n received answers for my questions. Offered a ride but my son was my ride back home. Very satisfied with service Ofelia

Aransas Autoplex responded

Great to hear that service was satisfactory, Ofelia! We strive to provide timely and quality service, so this is great news. We look forward to having you back!

"Like family "

- Jramosjr77

Had non stop great customer service when I arrived till I left. No matter who is working with you the great customer service is everyone's priority.

Aransas Autoplex responded

Thanks for the great feedback! We truly appreciate your business and your continued loyalty. Don't hesitate to give us a call if we can be of assistance in the future.

"Good and prompt."

- saints2bp

Polite, efficient, & thorough & accommodating. The transmission problem that we had was apparently both solved and repaired. Every person that we had contact with was both helpful and courteous and very helpful. We were given a ride home and picked up when repairs were finalized. (note: we should have been given a loaner car, because we were first told it would take two days, AND we had an approaching tropical storm system. We only have the one vehicle. However, the work only left us on foot for about 4 hours. So, all turned out okay!)

Steve Grigg

Aransas Autoplex responded

Thank you for your positive feedback and suggestions! It's great to hear our service was fast and efficient! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you guys again!

"Warranty work on AC"

- Miss Dee

Had apt to get my A/C repaired on a Friday and took till Tuesday afternoon to get my car back. didn't even work on it on Monday wasn't offered a rental while my vehicle was in shop very inconvenient. Service personnel were friendly

Aransas Autoplex responded

Thank you for your positive comments about our service personnel! We appreciate your business and are sorry about the inconvenience. Your feedback helps us to better our services. We look forward to your next visit.

September 14, 2018

"Had quality issues but quickly fixed"

- geothuan

The receptionist Brandi in collision could be a little friendlier. Received vehicle back but had to be brought back. Problem was quickly resolved. Both pickup times I had to call for status update and be told it was ready. A call or text that vehicle ready would be nice. End quality was very good. This is my second time here and overall good experience.

Brandi
Sep 18, 2018 -

Aransas Autoplex responded

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are excited to hear that overall you had a good experience, but do apologize for not having better communication on your vehicle being ready. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we will be sure to give you the best possible experience during your next visit! Thanks again and we appreciate your business!

September 13, 2018

"Great customer service!!!"

- Jramosjr77

The crew helped me so much today, they even looked into making sure i wasn't going to uave to pay for something i was possibly covered for and turns out i was. They saved me money!!!

Sep 17, 2018 -

Aransas Autoplex responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're happy to hear that we were able to help save you money and get you back on the road. Come see us again!

September 10, 2018

"Great people "

- LAWIRZ

Had routine service. Performed quickly and no issues. Also had a was job done and did a wonderful job. I will be coming back. Nice clean and comfy waiting room.

Ashley Wirz
Other Employees : Jennifer.
Sep 12, 2018 -

Aransas Autoplex responded

Thank you! We strive to provide top quality service and appreciate hearing your positive feedback. We can't wait to have you back again!