Arlington Acura in Palatine

Palatine, IL

1,397 Reviews
At Bob Rohrman Arlington Acura in Palatine, IL, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! Bob Rohrman Arlington Acura is part of the Bob Rohrman Auto Group, one of the largest family owned auto groups in the United Sates. Shortly after Mr. Rohrman finished his term with the U.S. Army's tank division at Fort Lewis in Washington state, he opened a used car lot on the Sagamore Parkway in Lafayette, IN. This was the start of the Bob Rohrman Auto Group that has grown to over 30 franchise new car dealerships in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin. How did the Bob Rohrman Auto Group get so big? Two simple things: the best products and the best people. We've built a solid reputation for our ethical business practices and being great members of our community.
Contact Dealership

MARK IN SERVICE IS THE BEST AND SO IS OMAR THE TECHNICIAN HE IS AMAZING More

by bubbagump
Aug 12, 2022 -

Arlington Acura in Palatine responded

Thank you for choosing Arlington Acura in Palatine. Your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!

August 10, 2022

Once again, the service guys did a great job. I was getting a burnt oil smell. They found that the oil pressure gauge was leaking. They had the part in stock, got it replaced, and verified tha More

by RandySK

Arlington Acura in Palatine responded

Randy, Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Arlington Acura in Palatine.

August 10, 2022

Excellent service! Mark Neitzke is a very professional and knowledgeable service consultant whom I would always trust with my vehicle. Keep up the good job! More

by MADHU.DESAI

Arlington Acura in Palatine responded

Madhu, Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience working with Mark here at Arlington Acura in Palatine. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

August 09, 2022

The service for my car was perfect as usual! Thanks Mark and anthers people in service department! More

by LEONID.KAPOROVSKIY

Arlington Acura in Palatine responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at Arlington Acura in Palatine. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

August 09, 2022

I have only purchased Acura vehicles exclusively since 1999. Arlington Acura has been fantastic throughout. I will continue to purchase Acura due in part to the easy, honest and no-hassle service experie More

by MBATAL1

Arlington Acura in Palatine responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Arlington Acura in Palatine.

August 07, 2022

Steve provided Professional great service Steve will go out of his way to fix the problem, More

by PHILIPCHONG1969
Aug 08, 2022 -

Arlington Acura in Palatine responded

It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that Steve met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Arlington Acura in Palatine, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

August 06, 2022

Always very helpful. Can answer my questions and explain the new tech peoblems that come up. More

by karenn30
Christopher Clark
Aug 08, 2022 -

Arlington Acura in Palatine responded

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

August 04, 2022

Fast, professional, good service. Very knowledgeable and polite service manager. I have two Acura cars that I service here and I am feeling satisfied. More

by JGOLDBURT
Aug 05, 2022 -

Arlington Acura in Palatine responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

August 02, 2022

Tried to reach dealers ship for weeks after purchasing my car. I have questions. No one calls me back More

by SOHAIL.HASSAN786
Aug 06, 2022 -

Arlington Acura in Palatine responded

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our business. Please provide us with your contact information so that we can reach out to you directly. Thank you again for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

August 02, 2022

DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP. PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CONSIDER YOUR NEXT BIG PURCHASE. THANK ME LATER. I have Been dealing with this dealership (Arlington Acura of Palatine) tha More

by Rjzalenas
Roger McClintock
Gene Shenkman
Adam Grubbs
Aug 05, 2022 -

Arlington Acura in Palatine responded

We're sorry to hear about your experience and would love to get to the bottom of it with you and see if there is something we can come up with to turn it around for you as quickly as possible. If you would be willing to continue the conversation, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Please let us know the best way to reach you.

Rjzalenas responded

I’ve privately responded and see that my google review has been hidden/deleted and still not contact on your end.

1 - 10 of 1,397 results