Arlington Acura in Palatine

Mark Neitzke

November 16, 2017

"20k service checkup"

- paulcabot1

As usual had a great service experience. Except for having to have the double check the tire air pressure which is not an item on their checklist.

Chris Clark

November 13, 2017

"Honest and Knowledgeable "

- Maureen

We enjoyed working with Muhammad. He's friendly and sincere. This was to be my car and while my husband was along to offer advice and opinion, I knew the features I wanted and the price I was willing to pay; period. Haven't purchased a car in a long time. I wanted a used car not something new. Muhammad respected my choice and did not try to steer me toward anything other than those vehicles matching the specifics I had summarized. He was not intimidating to me, treated me with respect, and he never looked past me to my husband for an opinion decision when he knew this was my deal. Car pricing is easy to find on-line these days so there was no concern about whether this was a good deal or not. My review is on my experience with Muhammad. We did not finance, only obtain plates and warranty info from the finance guy who was very pleasant. I cannot comment on the service dept as it's not been required, although Muhammad has called to make sure we were satisfied with our choice and to call him should we require further assistance with the car. If you are female and need a car, don't want a hassle, treated with respect and obtain a fair deal, I would definitely recommend Muhammad.

Muhammed Patel

November 10, 2017

"Excellent service and great people"

- Thaddeusyoung1883

My experience with Acura was polite, nice and very informational on my vehicle and new vehicles. I met with a guy name Andrew Hanna. he was awesome! If you are looking for a car, ask for Andrew H. Thank you again Acura! Great car! Great people!

Used 2016 Acura MDX, $33998