Arlington Acura in Palatine

Chris Clark

Mark Neitzke, Assistant Service Manager, Arlington Acura in Palatine

Mark Neitzke

November 17, 2017

"Buy or Lease a Car from Muhammad Patel"

- NUI2017

The President of our company use to lease his Acura's from a different Acura dealership. Several years ago when his lease was up the dealership wouldn't work with him when it came to the financing, mileage etc. So, he decided to look for a different Acura dealership. This is when he met Muhammad Patel at Arlington Acura in Palatine. This is our third Acura MDX our company has leased from Muhammad. He is very accommodating, willing to work with you to meet your needs (not the other way around). Muhammad is friendly, will make you feel very comfortable when discussing the type of car you are looking for ~ no hard sale, no pressure to buy. He's knowledgeable about all Acura models and will take the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Since I felt dealing with Muhammad was such a positive experience through my company, my husband and I purchased a 2016 Acura MDX from him; which we love. I hope when the time comes for you to look for a car, consider an Acura and contact Muhammad. You won't be disappointed!

November 16, 2017

"20k service checkup"

- paulcabot1

As usual had a great service experience. Except for having to have the double check the tire air pressure which is not an item on their checklist.

Chris Clark

November 13, 2017

"Honest and Knowledgeable "

- Maureen

We enjoyed working with Muhammad. He's friendly and sincere. This was to be my car and while my husband was along to offer advice and opinion, I knew the features I wanted and the price I was willing to pay; period. Haven't purchased a car in a long time. I wanted a used car not something new. Muhammad respected my choice and did not try to steer me toward anything other than those vehicles matching the specifics I had summarized. He was not intimidating to me, treated me with respect, and he never looked past me to my husband for an opinion decision when he knew this was my deal. Car pricing is easy to find on-line these days so there was no concern about whether this was a good deal or not. My review is on my experience with Muhammad. We did not finance, only obtain plates and warranty info from the finance guy who was very pleasant. I cannot comment on the service dept as it's not been required, although Muhammad has called to make sure we were satisfied with our choice and to call him should we require further assistance with the car. If you are female and need a car, don't want a hassle, treated with respect and obtain a fair deal, I would definitely recommend Muhammad.

Used 2016 Acura MDX, $33998