Atlanta Autos

Abdul Oke, Finance Manager, Atlanta Autos

Abdul Oke

Dwayne Howell Sr, YOUR PREMIUM SALES PROFESSIONAL AND FRIEND. , Atlanta Autos

Dwayne Howell Sr

YOUR PREMIUM SALES PROFESSIONAL AND FRIEND.
Chad French, Sales Associate, Atlanta Autos

Chad French

Sales Associate
Travis Nelson, Sales Manager, Atlanta Autos

Travis Nelson

January 18, 2018

"Great service"

- RJ

Dwayne was a great help from the intial conversation to the actual closing. Will purchase my next car from him. Overall, the place is neat and clean. Didnt filled rushed and I got a fair deal.

January 17, 2018

"An excellent sales experience!"

- J Allgood

Dwayne was a class act from the time my husband and I entered the facility. He was friendly, energetic and very knowledgeable. We felt that he sincerely had our best interest at heart as this was portrayed throughout our entire experience from consultation to closing the sale. I absolutely hate purchasing cars, but Dwayne definitely made it a pleasurable experience. I'm so happy with my vehicle, as well as my experience with Atlanta Autos and will be referring everyone that I can. ASK for Dwayne!!

January 14, 2018

"Great Place"

- Zr.sowell

i would recommend anyone looking to buy a car to come to Atlanta Autos, very fast and amazing people to work with! I would purchase with them again

Greg Miles