Atlanta Autos

Sales Associate

November 19, 2017

"My experience..."

- Robert porsche

I never thought that a car dealership like this actually exists!! It puts to rest every and all complaints anyone ever has. I know this sounds like I'm exaggeratting, but believe me I'm not..the salesman went above and beyond my expectations. .. there was nothing but honesty and integrity..the vehicle was double and triple checked as we live in ny and drove her back..every question answered professionally and honestly!! I'm actually looking Foward to coming for my next purchase!! Five star!!

Chad French

November 14, 2017

"Bought my dream car from a team I trust!"

- Team0214

Gustavo really was helpful to answer my questions and patient through my indecisiveness. Greg and Abdul went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our overall experience. I would definitely go back!

Gustavo DeCastro

November 13, 2017

"New Car with great service!"

- JAbley

Loved my experience at Atlanta Auto! Everyone there was super helpful, friendly and very kind! They made car buying easy :) I worked with Jon Bush and Jay and both were extremely helful when making my decision! Would totally recommend this dealership, as it has a vehicle for everyone, its very clean, and many people to assist yoi.

Jon Bush