Atlanta Autos

Travis Foster

November 16, 2018

"Sales Rep was amazing "

- MzGray

I was looking for something affordable and within budget. Jay was patient with me and very accommodating. He got me into a vehicle same day, something I wasn't expecting. I really appreciate all of his hard work and effort.

Jay Poke

October 20, 2018

"Patience is a virtue"

- rco7592424

Jon Bush was my salesman at Atlanta Auto. He was very patient even when I admittedly was Not.. I questioned everything and he answered all of the questions I had with a positive attitude.

Jon Bush

October 18, 2018

"Buyer Beware"

- MCrosdale

***BEWARE!!!! Used cars are AS IS. Meaning, if it falls apart in 6 days like ours did, expect them to treat you like an idiot and play games. Continue reading if you want to the rest of the story, but in general STAY. AWAY!!*** I wish I could give this place zero stars. Our car had issues 6 days later and they offered to buy it back if we took a 5k loss. My partner and I purchased a car from this dealership. Once he determined the type of car he wanted, we saw that Atlanta Autos had the right car for the right price, so I went over to the dealership to see about purchasing it. When I got to the dealership, they did the usual shark and minnow routine. You walk in, and the sharks start circling to see which one will have you for dinner. I, unfortunately, got stuck with a guy named Frank. Frank, who himself admittedly smokes too much and has short term memory loss, forgot everything we talked about every few minutes. He made the transaction difficult based on his "knowledge" and "expertise". He kept telling us there was "no way" my partner could finance this vehicle. What we ended up doing was BRINGING financing to the dealership; financing he said we'd never be able to secure... from a top tier bank with a low interest rate that THEY could have done. We had to ARGUE with Frank for about a half hour to take off some stupid seat repair warranty and car tracking system he said were mandatory to be added on each vehicle. PS BY LAW you CANNOT require a person purchasing a car to buy any additional products. You can suggest, but you can't lie and say it is required. That practice alone could jeopardize a dealer's license. But what do I know? :) Right away, we had problems with the car. The undercarriage cover dropped on the car and I happened to be in the area so I asked him to have them look at fixing that as well as addressing the outstanding items on the We Owe sheet (we negotiated the fixing of a few cosmetic items on the car). I asked at that time if there was any way to simply switch out of the car into another, we'd honor the per mile charge on the bailment agreement and everything. Through some fuzzy math, he was able to determine that YES, we could trade out of the car, at a 5k loss. Mind you, we had the car for SIX DAYS at this point and in SIX DAYS, they determined the car was worth 5k less than what it was when they sold it to us in need of repair. We talked it over and at first thought we would move forward but due to Frank's lack of communication, professionalism and overall incompetence we decided that we really just wanted the dealership to fix the things on the we owe, address the undercarriage and give us the car back so we could go and sell it elsewhere. Why should we spend our money somewhere it isn't appreciated? Four days after we told them, it's ok just fix the car and we'll take it back, The dealership hadn't even addressed the items on the We Owe that they were legally bound to do as per the contract THEY SIGNED! Frank started texting me, when I text him back I used too many "big words" so he said he wasn't going to read paragraphs.... So, my paragraphs will go elsewhere, like google reviews, yelp, the BBB, etc. In short---- DON'T buy from Atlanta Autos if you don't want the car to fall apart in 6 days OR if you expect professional customer service. The auto industry is changing and that is why places like Carvana and Carmax are winning because places like this aren't transparent, take too long to get things done, and only care about you if you're in the show room at that very moment spending money. Very sad! This could have been an easy transaction where everyone was happy. Instead this guy has made what should be a great experience ---- my partner buying his first car ---- into a nightmare. Buyer, beware. Visit and make your own determination, just watch their behavior.

Used 2015 Chevrolet Corvette, $40999