About Us
Copyright 2018 DR Media Holdings, LLC
Search
Back
Write a review

Atlantic Kia

N/A

3 Lifetime Reviews

205 Sunrise Hwy, West Islip, New York 11795 Directions
Sales: (888837) 673-1350

Is this your dealership?

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with our Certified Dealership Program.

3 Reviews of Atlantic Kia

Sort by Write a review
June 01, 2010

"I brought my car to Atlantic Nissan to fix the engine..."

- VixVax

I brought my car to Atlantic Nissan to fix the engine light only. I told them up front I did not want maintenance. They called to tell me my car needed extensive repair work, so I approved it. When I picked up the car, the bill was 85% maintenance. The remaining 15% was related to the issue, but the engine light came back on the next day, so they didn't even fix what I brought it in for. Took the car to Nissan 112 and the issue turned out to be covered under extended warranty, so this should have cost me nothing at all.

Read More
Customer Service
Quality of Work
Friendliness
Pricing
Overall Experience
Recommend Dealer
No
Employees Worked With
Umar, Vincent
June 02, 2009

"I PURCHASED MY KIA SEDONA THERE. I WAS SHOCKED TO FIND..."

- Joeg614

I PURCHASED MY KIA SEDONA THERE. I WAS SHOCKED TO FIND OUT THAT BEFORE THEY DO ANY WORK THEY WANT 90.00 UPFRONT IN CASE KIA DOES NOT COVER REPAIR. IN ALL MY YEARS OF CAR BUYING I NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING. EVEN IF THE REPAIR IS NOT DONE YOU ARE OUT 90.00. THIS CAME TO A HEAD WHEN MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AGAIN FOR THE 4TH TIME THEY SAID THE CAR NEEDED SPARK PLUGS AT 25000 MILES FOR A TOTAL FEE OF 175.00 AFTER CALLING KIA MYSELF THE FACTORY SAID THEY DONT AGREE WITH THIS KIND OF CUST SERVICE AND PLUGS SHOULD LAST MORE THAN 2 YEARS TODAY.P.S. IT WASENT THE PLUGS AS THE LIGHT CAME ON AGAIN IT WAS A BAD COMPUTER..

Read More
Customer Service
Quality of Work
Friendliness
Pricing
Overall Experience
Recommend Dealer
No
Employees Worked With
COUNRT PERSON
May 23, 2007

"The WORST SERVICE EVER!!!! The worst customer service..."

- flavia2525

The WORST SERVICE EVER!!!! The worst customer service ever; you go for an oil change with an appointment and it takes at least 3 hrs to get done. I took my 2005 Pathfinder 3 timesbecause there was a noise on the front; they fixed everything but the part that was broken. I took to Amity Nissan and found the problem right away ordered the part and fixed it. It took about 5 hrs to get fixed but at least they fixed it not like Atlantic Nissan that made go there 4 times and didn't fix the car.

Read More
Customer Service
Quality of Work
Friendliness
Pricing
Overall Experience
Recommend Dealer
No
Employees Worked With
Peter
1
1 - 3 of 3 results