Audi Atlanta

DJ Hickson, Internet Sales Manager, Audi Atlanta

DJ Hickson

Internet Sales Manager

January 17, 2019

"My car buying experience at the outer dealership was awesome"

- Diva1965

DJ, was a outstanding salesman he went the extra mile to make sure that. I was very happy with my car buying experience at the Audi dealership..Thanks

DJ Hickson
Early Pickett

January 15, 2019

"Valued and Trust Service Advisor!!!"

- Horsepowerandheels

As always, I recently experienced another seamless service experience, at Audi Atlanta, with my Service Advisor, Joey Davis! He always greets me with a smile and knows the history of my vehicle. He even noticed a screw in my tire that I had forgotten to mention when I dropped my car off. I've owned an Audi Atlanta vehicle for almost 15 years and their service has earned my continued loyalty.

Joey Davis

January 14, 2019

"Great experience as always"

- SSANDBERG00

Went to the dealership to get my current Audi serviced and decided to take a look at a new vehicle (I'd had my eye on it for a while). I found Ethan to be very knowledgeable (he's a former service tech) and patient with all of my questions. Once I made the decision to purchase a new vehicle, Lee made the finance process simple and quick. Highly recommend this dealership for both sales and service!

Ethan Dibble