Audi Atlanta

Internet Sales Manager

April 17, 2018

"Amazing experience!"

- VWconverter

DJ is by far the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. From the time I submitted a request for more info online to signing the final paperwork, DJ was always there to guide me through the process and make sure that I had an exceptional experience. He answered the phone every time I called, even on a Sunday (the day that they are closed). 5 stars for DJ and Audi Atlanta!

February 26, 2018

"Audrey Brazier is GOLD!!!"

- K. Cav

I've purchased many cars over the past few decades and each experience was average at best until I met Audrey at Audi Atlanta. She's the best, I wish she came with the car! I do my research on what I want and when I find it I typically want to get the deal done quick. With that said, I found my A5 at Audi Atlanta so I contacted Audrey online and so our friendship began. She responded immediately in the most professional manner without any gimmicks attached. Just some questions and answers about what it would take to seal the deal. I could not believe how easy it was working with her via email, I was happy with the dialogue and price therefore made the trip to the dealership to see the car and meet Audrey. I didn't feel like I was talking with a sales rep, it was like talking with an old friend I haven't seen in years. She's down to earth, witty, funny and very respectful. We took the car for a test drive and she explained everything about the car as this is my first Audi. I just couldn't believe how stress free and calm I was during this transaction and I owe it all to Audrey. From start to finish it took a couple of hours before I drove off the lot....and here's the kicker! Audrey did all this on her DAY OFF! Yes, her day off. Audrey, I can't thank you enough for the experience you provided me. Anyone who doesn't ask for you is missing out on fun day at Audi Atlanta, THANK YOU!!!

Audrey Brazier

February 25, 2018

"Exceptional Service"

- N Cruz

I want to thank Mr. DJ for the great Sales Service I received from him. I emailed Mr. DJ and he responded immediately. He kept me informed about everything that was going on concerning the S5 I wanted to purchase. On the day I went to Audi Atlanta Mr. DJ was very professional and extremely nice. He was knowledgeable about everything I asked him concerning the S5. I did not feel pressured to purchase the vehicle at any time. I was able to choose exactly what I wanted in the vehicle and the color of the car. Before arriving to Audi Atlanta everything was ready for me to see Mr. Lee Andrieca the Finance Manager. Mr. DJ was also helpful with the questions about finance concerns as well before I saw Mr. Lee. It really meant a lot that Mr. DJ took the time and explained everything about the S5. He has so much patience and did not rush me. I would recommend Mr. DJ and Audi Atlanta 100%. I would never have thought that purchasing a new car over the internet would have been this stress free.

Other Employees : Mr. Lee Andrieca