Audi Atlanta

Louis Long, Senior Brand Specialist, Audi Atlanta

Louis Long

Senior Brand Specialist

July 01, 2018

"Awesome staff, easy purchase"

- Gcochran

I saw an ad for for a used Fiat on TrueCar and emailed in for an internet price. I was sent a lower price than advertised and Sonia contacted me to set up an appointment. I got there and the car was clean and ready to be test driven. We bought the car the same day. It was a great deal and all the staff are extremely professional and courteous. Early the finance manager had us in and out of signing the sales contracts in record time. Thumbs up all the way.

Other Employees : Sonia Gray

June 22, 2018

"Service Tech Chris Lee"

- Tammy B.

Service visit went awesome-Thanks for taking great care of me Chris :-) I appreciate you coming to get me when my car was done and getting me in and out so quickly (and thanks for the courtesy wash). “As usual they always take care of you here. I had a quick easy set up of my appointment, they took me right in and got me set up, and they are always pleasant in the cafe-thankful for the coffee-and they let you know when they are done. I can't seem to get text messages in the building but they come up and get you if they cannot reach you. Always happy with the visit at this location. They ALWAYS take care of what I need-whatever it is.”

Chris Lee

June 21, 2018

"Easiest car buying experience EVER!!"

- DHC2018

DJ was responsive and timely in providing feedback. I located a car on-line, negotiated the price on-line, processed paperwork prior to the visit, scheduled a pick-up-- all within three days. Staff was thorough and pleasant...GREAT team!

DJ Hickson
Early Pickett
Other Employees : Technologist Greg--he's a great teacher!

Used 2018 Audi A5, $44150