Audi Atlanta

Internet Sales Manager

January 18, 2018

"Found my car"

- christ14

I live in NC. I have been searching for months to find the A8 of my dreams. I went on one of those car search web sites and it linked to Audi Atlanta. There was my car exactly what I was looking for. The on line sales person is Audrey Brazier. She made me feel like family. She always answered my questions and worked hard to get me the best deal. Even though I live two states away she made me feel like I was right there in the dealership. I highly recommend Audrey and the dealership for all your auto needs.

Audrey Brazier

January 03, 2018

"Amazing experience"

- Sunil

Ryan was very helpful getting us exact car we were looking for and at an unbeatable price. I really thank him personally along with dealership in making this happen for us. I had trouble with other dealership and experience with Audi Atlanta has completely changed the way I would look at dealership given the fabulous experience I had.

Ryan Russaw

December 30, 2017

"Excellence in Professional Auto Sales and Service"

- Chuck M

Robert Turner was a joy to work with in purchasing our new Audi vehicle. He demonstrated the highest degree of professional courtesy and shared with us the essential information necessary for us to make an informed purchasing decision. I especially appreciated the time he took in managing our expectations and working to ensure that we were satisfied with the terms of our new car purchase. Lastly, Robert took time to show us around the dealership explaining that the new Audi purchase extended far beyond the sale of this vehicle. I highly recommend his sales services for any future purchases. Chuck~

Robert Turner