Audi Beverly Hills - A Fletcher Jones Company

8850 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, California 90211

Farhad Douroudian, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Beverly Hills - A Fletcher Jones Company

Farhad Douroudian

Audi Brand Specialist
Ken  Kritzer, Service Advisor, Audi Beverly Hills - A Fletcher Jones Company

Ken Kritzer

Amy Issac, Finance Manager, Audi Beverly Hills - A Fletcher Jones Company

Amy Issac

Ryan Bradley, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Beverly Hills - A Fletcher Jones Company

Ryan Bradley

Audi Brand Specialist

September 22, 2018

"Best service center"

- Pete

I had a sensor in my rear lights of my Q3 go out. The George at the Fairfax service center was the best. I dropped my car off at 7:30 and was back on the road at 7:40 in a loaner. He kept me up to date on the process. When I picked up my car, it was looking brand new. This is my 4th Audi and the best service I've ever had.

George Chala

September 21, 2018

"Excellent Purchase Experience"

- Peter Fennema

Found this dealer to be fair, upfront, and honest. No tricks or surprises. Felt they genuinely wanted my business and were willing to work to get it. Farhad was outstanding - appreciated how thoroughly knowledgeable he was about the cars and was great to work with - polite, professional, straightforward and definitely was a key factor in me choosing to purchase from Beverly Hills. I had other options, but this was the dealer I felt I would get the best deal from while having a comfortable experience. The experience with Tegan in Finance was also great - she was friendly, very knowledgeable and professional and helped me make good decisions about possible add ons to my contract.

Farhad Douroudian
Other Employees : Tegan Lewis - five stars for her too!

September 20, 2018

"Great service and communication"

- TG

My service advisor, George, keeps me informed and answers my questions in a way that makes me feel that they value my business. Everyone involved, from check-in to check-out, is professional and welcoming.

George Chala