Audi Cary

Audi Business Manager
Jonathan Christie, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Cary

Jonathan Christie

October 18, 2018

"Greatest buying experience ever!!!"

- Vickie Marx

I just wanted to say thank you to Eric Danford and all the employees at Audi in Cary! With no pressure and a relaxed atmosphere I was able to make my decision on buying a new car. After test driving several cars at different dealerships, my husband and I decided to purchase a new Q7. We just returned home from a five hour road trip and we couldn't be more impressed with our purchase!! Thanks again for making this a wonderful experience!!

October 11, 2018

"Fabulous buying experience"

- atomicwax

I purchased my first Audi recently from Eric Danford at Audi Cary. He was friendly and knowledgeable. At no time did I feel like I was in a high pressure sales environment. He gave ample time for my wife and I to test drive the A4 that we purchased and to go over the features so we knew exactly what we were buying. He was also kind enough to sit with our children while we finalizing the deal. Dealing with Gene for the financials was also quite pleasant. We didn't have a long wait and he was well prepared and zipped us through the signing of all of the required documents. All-in-all this was easily the best experience that I've had purchasing a car. Definitely will be coming back when it's time for another.

Gene Larsen

October 05, 2018

"Very good customer service"

- Eduardo Costa

Great experience at Audi of Cary. Good product and customer service. I really appreciated. Thank you very much for your time and patience considering my case.

Audi Cary, Cary, NC, 27511