Audi Gwinnett

4.3

October 31, 2017

"Good People!"

- Lee Cain

I have had my Audis serviced many times at Audi Gwinnett. Every time they have taken very good care of me and my car. Service Manager Josh Campbell is customer focused and that attitude permiates through the entire department. This is not your typical dealership service experience. These folks 'get it'.

Josh Campbell
Glen Phelts

October 04, 2017

"Audi A7 purchase"

- Cmtroilo

Tony M was a great help on assisting with my purchase, the entire group was easy to work with. Was in and out with a trade in and new purchase in under and hour!

Karl Schaefer
Other Employees : Tony M

June 28, 2017

"This is why I wait looong periods of time before reviewing."

- PT7

It all started out as an alright experience. Nice staff, decent communication. Seemed to be solid and straight to the point. Well, i guess it wasn't after-all. We simply requested gap insurance in the discussion of our car deal. Since there was a reasonably large down payment provided, we were ensured that gap is not needed. The " are you sure? I feel more comfortable with gap still" question was asked again of course, but again we were told "no no it really won't be needed with that down payment " (and in the most ensuring and calm tone too, nothing too aggressive, so i guess we decided to believe it). Two years later and the exact thing we were told wouldn't happen has happened of course, and this is with a below average annual milage rate that was driven. Even when calculating the prorated refund from an extended warranty purchased in there, still, the car would be upside down. Called the dealership to try and explain this situation and possibly look for some options with the sales manager that goes by Tim. Tim took huge offense and simply would not even listen to the story as if I were completely wrong, and then proceeded to hang up on me (a person who was not cursing, or yelling, or screaming, you still hang up on?) and announced he was hanging up on me by saying "i am not going to go through this with you" as if i was a simple little child. So not only do they talk down to you but their card that they play is to play victim as if the customer is wrong in a "how dare you" kind of way. Basically if things hit the fan, the script is quickly flipped to look like they're the victim. Wow, i guess you live and you learn. We (me and my fiancé) thought we actually had a dealership we could be loyal to and go back to time and time again, but i guess not? We almost bought a second car from them but good thing we decided to hold off. Sad thing too that it was actually the manager that hung up on me in that way. Side note, service is okay, does what their supposed to do and straight to the point. This is all for the sales side. I suggest waiting at least a year or so depending on your situation before reviewing your experience, just to make sure whatever was promised and advised was and still remains accurate down the road.

Collin Bramlett