Audi Gwinnett

Collin Bramlett, Finance Manager, Audi Gwinnett

Collin Bramlett

3.6

April 19, 2018

"Tony Muirhead did a great job"

- kaluah

Tony Muirhead was a great salesman. He was very professional, respectful and extremely knowledgeable. He exercised great deal of patience and offered me options to make sure I was satisfied. I would highly recommend Tony Muirhead to anybody in the market for an Audi or any car in Audi Gwinnett inventory. I would say Audi Gwinnett is the best, because of the great job by Tony.

Tony Muirhead

April 17, 2018

"Great experience on my first Audi purchase"

- Brenda

After searching in many different so called dealerships, I finally made the decision to stop by Audi, which it was my dream car.. I thought I was never going to be able to afford it, but Tony and his team at Audi Gwinnett opened up all the possibilities for me. Without being pushy they were able to make my dream come true, and I left the place driving the car of my dreams... Awesome experience! Thank you for working with me..

Tony Cho

April 16, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Renee'

Tony Muirhead is an awesome salesperson. He is not pushy, very respectful of your time and extremely knowledgeable about Audi. I would highly recommend him to any family or friends in the market for an Audi. Audi Gwinnett is the best dealership in Gwinnett.

Daniel Marcy