Audi Hunt Valley

Directions

By Type

Showing 281 reviews

November 30, 2023

Very professional and family orientated environment. Nick was great. Was able to answer all my questions and help me with the purchase of the vehicle. No problems no hassle financing was pretty much eas More

by Jluna07280
Nicholas Cohen
Dec 02, 2023 -

Audi Hunt Valley responded

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

November 28, 2023

This is the only dealership I have ever used for my Audi service and purchases. Service has always been perfect and my purchases have aways been fair. They go beyond what other dealerships do for their cust More

by stoligirl
Lindsey
Dec 01, 2023 -

Audi Hunt Valley responded

Hi, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

November 26, 2023

I had a great experience at Audi Hunt Valley. I worked with Glenn Scott and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. He was patient, diligent and informative th More

by ACG123
Glenn Scott
Nov 28, 2023 -

Audi Hunt Valley responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Glenn here at Audi Hunt Valley! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

November 16, 2023

The team at Audi made our car buying experience a breeze! Great to work with and super friendly and accommodating. More

by Mango1
Kimberly Rivers
Nov 19, 2023 -

Audi Hunt Valley responded

Hi, we are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

November 14, 2023

Service team and dealership have provided an awesome experience as a whole. I return here because the team has been great even though there is another Audi closer to my home. More

by kelso525
Jordan Skokowski
Nov 17, 2023 -

Audi Hunt Valley responded

Hi, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

November 09, 2023

Mediocre customer service! The overall experience with the service department was fair, not personable at all. More

by rafiki0173
don't remember
Nov 12, 2023 -

Audi Hunt Valley responded

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

November 03, 2023

We LOVE the Q8,e-tron which is all electric. It is so QUIET, drives like a DREAM, &!dealer was a PLEASURE to deal with!! More

by ronchris@teagan.com
Baine Childress

November 03, 2023

A pleasure to deal with. with Baine. Love the car, the way it handles, & it is so quiet More

by ronchris@teagan.com
Baine Childress

Audi Hunt Valley responded

Hi, our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you for the review!

ronchris@teagan.com responded

Great experience via Baine Childress in acquiring my ALL electric, 2024 Q8, e-tron. Quiet, quick, & LOVE driving by all of those gas stations!! Have to give a “shoutout” to Jessica, who guides us thru all of the technology that Audi has to offer.

November 02, 2023

It was a very comfortable feeling, everyone was a delight to work with both before and after the sale. Thanks again for a wonderful experience. More

by Lolo
Sean Watts, Jessica, Finance man and Tony Palumbo
Nov 04, 2023 -

Audi Hunt Valley responded

Hi Lolo, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

November 02, 2023

Audi Hunt Valley was awesome. I went to have my car serviced on a Saturday in late October. It was 79 degrees and I had work to do on my laptop. My service provider pulled a ch More

by athomas913