Audi Marietta

Edker Jenkins, Audi Brand Specialist, Audi Marietta

Edker Jenkins

Audi Brand Specialist

October 23, 2017

"Outstanding customer service in the purchase of our Q7"

- murbina1

Joseph was excellent and went above and beyond to help us with our purchase. Never had a better experience purchasing a car. I would definitely recommend Joseph to anyone looking for a vehicle, specially an Audi.

Jospeh Jefferson

October 21, 2017

"Top Tier Service !!!"

- Jovan R.

Verne was very helpful in making sure I was taken care of and I walked out with a great deal. The service was excellent throughout the whole process. Also, thanks to Service Advisor Jayson Wyche and Grant Magnus to help with my decision.

Tony Jackson
Other Employees : Jayson Wyche, Grant Magnus

October 20, 2017

"Verne found MY CAR"

- SQ

After making my final payment on my A5 Cabriolet we received an upgrade incentive letter from Audi Marietta. I was looking at the red A5 in stock, but wasn't sure about the color. Verne took the time to get me the color (exterior/interior) I REALLY WANTED! I am so excited and grateful for his searching for the car I really wanted. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Used 2014 Audi A6, $28995