Audi Marietta

Jospeh Jefferson

January 16, 2018

"Vernes the Man"

- Brian

I found a used BMW i8 with the color scheme I wanted. I live in Dallas and called the Marietta location and got Verne. I'm sure glad I did. He took care of everything for me on the phone. Great communication throughout the process. I flew in to pick up the vehicle and it was already to go. No issues. Great dealership. Very friendly staff all the way through to the finance signing.

Verne Watley
Other Employees : Finance closer. Good and friendly guy as well

January 15, 2018

"Ed Jenkins!!! The Best!"

- shannonsaudis

I have now purchased 2 cars at this dealership and dealt with Ed Jenkins both times he is patient and responds to every question I had. If you are going to this location make sure you ask for him

Edker Jenkins

January 15, 2018

"CPO purchase - A3 Etron"

- StephenPurchaser

Unbelievable (sales) service. I'll second another reviewer by saying that working with Joseph and this dealership was easy. Joseph was not pushy, impressively responsive across means of communication, and made me say something I never thought I would; I would go back to Joseph and this dealership for my next purchase because of the service and general demeanor of everyone I interacted with. Another note on service - Joseph had a few "IOU" items that remained after we had actually purchased the vehicle. My assumption is that these might fall into a black hole. Joseph delivered these items, quickly, and even followed up to ensure everything was filled and completed appropriately.

Jospeh Jefferson