Audi North Atlanta

Greg Savitt, Senior Audi Brand Specialist--8 years, Audi North Atlanta

Greg Savitt

Senior Audi Brand Specialist--8 years

September 26, 2017

"Don't trust this dealership at all"

- ndcreech

I bought a 2013 Audi Certified A5 convertible in May of 2016. Within one week the inner liner of the convertible top started sagging and I noticed straps hanging out when I closed the top. I took the car to my local dealership in Greenville, SC to only hear the words, "this car should have never passed the certification process" After several frustrating phone calls involving the service department and the sales manager the Audi North Atlanta dealership agreed to replace the top and did so on July 16, 2016. On August 31 2016 (pictured proof) the top started coming apart by the back window. The Greenville service department slid the material so that it didn't gap open. I thought that was all it needed. In May of 2017 the gap came back, but due to a busy schedule I couldn't get it into the Greenville Service department until August. Come to find out the inner line was gaping open because of improper installation. Now I have to pay for the top to be fixed when the cause was because of improper installation by this dealership. Do not trust their Audi Certified vehicles. Do not trust this dealership to do the right thing and definitely do not trust this dealership with fixing their own mistakes.

September 26, 2017

"They dont look out for the customer"

- unhappy

we had brought our Audi in for service which they offered a loaner car, we dropped off the loaner and picked up our car that same day when the work was done. a hour later we got a call from the service department stating that the front headlight was damaged and will be charging us $1500. I believe the person moving the car must of hit something and then blamed us. We had purchased the maintenance plan which was the only reason why we went back, but never again used the loaner care program. Once the maintenance program is over we will never use this dealership again. We also called up complaining about the brakes squeaking, there explanation was that it was normal. Ive never heard a Audi squeak before? Not happy with this dealership at all. the only thing was our maintenance support advocate was always nice and helpful.

I dont know the maintanance employ

August 23, 2017

"Service Dept. Not Honest"

- tim

I work at an independent collision repair shop. We needed to have the front camera recalibrated after replacing the front bumper cover on an Audi S7. The service advisor told me that it would cost about $600.00 to do that. We dropped it off and she called me and said that they needed to take the bumper cover off and the price went from $600.00 to over $1700.00. I told her that we would pick up the vehicle and take it somewhere else. After paying about $157.00 diagnostic charge to Audi North Atlanta, we took the vehicle to Jim Ellis Audi to reset the camera. The service advisor called me the same day and told me it was done. The bill was less than $400.00 and they did not need to remove the bumper cover.

Amy Pluger