Audi North Atlanta

Jong Kim, Brand Specialist, Audi North Atlanta

Jong Kim

Brand Specialist

April 24, 2018

"Maurice Davis has exemplary customer service"

- Revdrdiane

This young man us extremely polished and a consummate professional. I would recommend him as a sales car expert. He is truthful and trustworthy. I would definitely use him.

Maurice Davis

March 30, 2018

"Worked extremely hard to find the Q7 we were looking for"

- s

When an Audi Q7 on the lot with the options we wanted had been recently sold, Moses led a non-stop effort to find a similar vehicle for us. He went to great lengths to find us a Q7 that had only the additional options that we wanted to buy. He also stayed in touch with us to discuss progress and options along the way. In addition to make the effort to find this car, he also offered the vehicle at a very low price. I really appreciate the effort Moses went to for me and my wife to find us the Audi Q7 that she wanted.

Moses Buraleh, Richard Stedman

March 04, 2018

"Horrible all around! SLEEZY! "

- Bobby Barry

Made a deal with a salesperson out the door tax tag and title. I'm two hours away and needed a cashier's check. I called back to confirm the car was still there. I get another salesperson (still having the price quoted in a text) The price goes up from the original agreed on price. I tell him i have a quote that the other salesperson sent me. He said is this new number but WILL talk to a manager/owner. I told him I needed to know because I needed to get a cashier's check before the bank closed. After two hours of phone tag, me sitting in the bank parking lot, he says they will honor the first quoted price. I get the cashier's check 4:00 pm. I have an appointment the next morning to get the car. As I said it's a two hour drive! I hour and 40 minutes into the drive salesperson calls and says someone else put a deposit down on the car. I can't get it. After an hour of calling I get the owner/manager. I told him the whole price switch story and that I drive 1 hour and 40 minutes before I get a call that the car is no longer available. He says that they don't even do down payments!! and didn't offer me any apologies (only said this don't usually happen) compensation for gas or anything not that I would have accepted it. Didn't like the price switch, lack of communication between salespeople, and not letting me know the car was gone before letting me drive almost two hours. If you just like SLEEZY car dealers, then don't go to Audi North Atlana.

Nikki Basista