Audi North Scottsdale

597 Reviews of Audi North Scottsdale

September 19, 2018

"New Audi A4 car"

- Raj

Mr Singh made the deal very easy, seamless and smooth! Fantastic service !! Will definitely refer friends to Mr Singh !!! He was also honest about the deal and made us very comfortable with the quote and had the car ready for us in time :)

Singh Virk
Sep 19, 2018 -

Audi North Scottsdale responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We will make sure to thank Singh for providing you with amazing service. We hope you are enjoying your new car!

September 01, 2018

"Prem Lawrence "

- Jim G

Great Dealership! Prem, my Sales Rep was Exceptional and had Superior Product Knowledge! Excellent Purchase Experience!! I highly recommend Prem and Audi North Scottsdale! The Best!

Prem Lawrence
Sep 03, 2018 -

Audi North Scottsdale responded

Jim, We are happy to learn that you had an excellent purchase experience with us. We value your business and thank you for your positive review. Enjoy your new vehicle!

August 14, 2018

"Customer satisfaction is,a high priority."

- RLee123

From sales to service customer satisfaction is the focus of this dealership. Expect easy, no pressure car buying experience and professional, quality service after the sale.

Jason Brown
Brandon Overly
Aaron Enriquez
Mark Reicks
Aug 15, 2018 -

Audi North Scottsdale responded

Hello, I am concerned to hear about your disappointment with the customer service after purchasing from us. I understand that you are currently working with our sales manager to resolve your situation. We appreciate you working with us, and we are looking forward to earning back your trust in our dealership. Thank you, Mark Reicks General Manager Audi North Scottsdale

Aug 15, 2018 -

RLee123 responded

Thank you for your concern. Aaron is working with us to resolve the issues that have surfaced with this vehicle.

Aug 29, 2018 -

Audi North Scottsdale responded

Thank you for your wonderful review! Your satisfaction is our top-priority and we are glad to hear you received great service from us. Come back and see us anytime!

August 07, 2018

"Fantastic and Seamless Experience from start to finish "

- BrianC

Had a really great experience at Audi North Scottsdale. Mike Hagan was a real pleasure to work with and went the extra mile. Can’t say enough great things about my transaction. They had me in and out in 2 hours which is a big deal for me. Would recommend this team and dealership to my friends.

Aug 08, 2018 -

Audi North Scottsdale responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating, Brian. We are happy to know that your experience with us went great. It is great that Mike was a real pleasure to work with and went the extra mile. We are also glad that the process was quick and efficient! We appreciate you recommending us and we hope to see you soon!

July 31, 2018

"Great Car, Terrific service- Chuck Visse, Gorgeous Facility!"

- pguerra

Just purchased a great car and extremely happy!!! but what made the difference it was the very personalized, genuine, professional service received by the Audi Team at Audi North Scottsdale. I would like in particular to highlight Chuck Visse. Chuck has been amazing, very well rounded and knowledgable, patient and not pushy, professional and fun to work with! Thank you all! We will back...soon! Best Regards Paride & Kelley!

Chuck Visse
Aug 01, 2018 -

Audi North Scottsdale responded

Sounds like you had a quality experience from start to finish, which makes us very happy. Thank you so much for taking the time to write an outstanding review. We are ecstatic to learn Chuck went above in beyond to get you into a great car. We hope you continue to love your brand new ride! We look forward to taking care of all your auto needs in the future. Please let us know if you should need anything, we're always here for you.

July 30, 2018

"Best Car Purchase"

- dracula77

This was the easiest car purchase i have had in my life. David was great to work with, There was no pressure. Everyone was friendly.

David Silver
Jul 30, 2018 -

Audi North Scottsdale responded

That's fantastic to hear! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

July 28, 2018

"Turn in of Leased A-7 and purchase of a new Audi A-5 Sport"

- Sebastian

I am writing this review to compliment our sales person Michael Hagan. My husband has purchased so many cars throughout our marriage and I know he loves the hunt. I don't usually enjoy the shopping part and ask him to bring me in at the end. He took our A-7 in for a recall and of course researched the cars in the building. His eye came upon the new Audi A-5 in the show room and he asked me to come and see it. Michael was very professional and easy to work with. He made a long process as short as possible and didn't do the circus act that sometimes will happen. He was to the point and got the job done. I had no intention of buying a car yesterday, but it made sense and it is a beautiful car. I have loved our A-7 but it is a big car for me to drive around town. I think I will like the A-5 much better. Michael's professionalism was top of the line and I appreciated his respect for our time. Congrats Mike, A job well done!!!!!

Derrick Carter
Jul 29, 2018 -

Audi North Scottsdale responded

Thank you for reviewing us! We are so delighted to hear that Michael provided you with an excellent experience and we will make sure to thank him for that. We appreciate your business and truly hope to see you again!

July 27, 2018

"Not your typical high pressure sales tactic dealership"

- West Valley Wests

I normally despise dealerships from being bombarded by sales staff when you drive onto the lot to the hounding of a finance team to purchase extended warranties, finish protection and other high profit margin extras. I contacted ANS about a used vehicle on their lot and was greeted online my Louis Martinez. Louis did not insult my intelligence in order to entice me in and made every effort to get my questions regarding the vehicle answered in a timely manner. When we arrived, the car was waiting for us to look at; freshly cleaned. The condition was just as described and once we made it to signing documents; there were no surprises and again, no pressure tactics from Bill VanZanten during the document signing. Service was quick to repair a chip in the windshield prior to delivery and ensured we had gas in the tank. ANS is a class act from start to finish; even when dealing with country folk from the far west valley who were just buying a pre-owned vehicle for their daughter.

Louis Martinez
Jul 28, 2018 -

Audi North Scottsdale responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're delighted that Louis and Bill have earned five-stars from you. We were happy to help you find a great vehicle for your daughter. We hope she enjoys it, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

July 25, 2018

"Upfront and easy to work with. "

- RyanJohnson

Most of the experience was done remotely. Michael sent me photos and a video of the car and was very helpful in providing information. Would definitely recommend him and Audi of North Scottsdale.

Jul 25, 2018 -

Audi North Scottsdale responded

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, Ryan. We always do our best to make sure our customers have a good experience. Congratulations on your new car! If there is anything we can do, please feel free to reach out to us.

July 20, 2018

"Outstanding Service"

- Sfisch27

I can not say enough about my positive experience with Audi North Scottsdale, and particularly my salesman, Michael Hagan. He listened to my needs, worked within my budget and helped me find the most spectacular, brand new 2018 A3 Cabriolet at another dealership and brought it in when I thought I’d be in a Certified Preowned. The process was so easy and fast, he is incredibly conscientious and honest and just an absolute pleasure to work with. I’m in love with my new car!

Jul 20, 2018 -

Audi North Scottsdale responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so pleased that you had a five-star experience at our dealership thanks to Michael as he listened to your needs and worked within your budget. We will be sure to commend him on a job well done! Congratulations on your beautiful, brand new 2018 A3 Cabriolet! We look forward to working with you again in the future.