Austin INFINITI

Kenneth Collins

September 19, 2018

"Excellent services"

- Whtnlj14

I have being going to this dealership for services. I bought my car in early 2014. I love to take my car they are so good in making sure my vehicle is an excellent shape. I am always confidence that I am safe. They are honest and very nice. All employees treat you with respect and make you feel like you are “Royal”

Chris Hamm

September 17, 2018

"Great service, quick, friendly."

- Miguel

Very friendly service adviser, knowledgeable, kept me informed at all times and helped me plan my next service visit for other found deficiencies in my car.

Jeffrey Smith

September 17, 2018

"Absolutely Fantastic Service :-)"

- Roy C.

The drop off and pick up was fast and easy. Coutomer Service was Fantastic!!! Keep up the great job you all are doing over there at Austin INFINITI. I am one Happy Client/Custormer.

Kenneth Collins