Auto Expo

Max Colimon

September 23, 2018

"I got what I wanted ! "

- Heyy

I worked with Angelo Marchi, he helped me find the right car I needed that was just right for me I will be back and will send my friends

September 20, 2018

"Service and professionalism "

- Momotors

After looking and searching for a vehicle that suits me and my business, I’ve called the number and Angella answered and helped me step by step until I’ve bought my dream car. Thank you so much for all your help Angella. And my salesman Angelo, great guy.

David Eitan
Mariano Velez
Ronny Eitan
Avi Eitan

September 20, 2018

"I got my Audi no problem"

- Smokey

I was told autoexpo had great cars came here and was nervous I wouldn’t have gotten the car I wanted but Angelo made it happen i will most def be returning for another car soon.

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz M-Class, $316