Auto Group of Louisville

Customer Care Specialist

February 24, 2019

"Great service"

- Michael

Everyone was very helpful and made sure to get us the best deal and best financing. Very pleased with my car buying experience at the Auto Group of Louisville!

December 29, 2018

"JEEP compass"

- Snatchback

I came in and took the car for a test drive, the salesman: Evan Blakeman was real good and helpful about giving me the information I needed, I ended up buying the car, I was able to get a good deal for the cars value.

Evan Blakeman

December 22, 2018

"Small but great!"

- Flubber920

I got an audi a7 from this dealer and I was able to test drive any car I wanted which was huge since no other dealer would let me and the service was great and ive been in love with my car ever since!

Chad Wentworth