Auto Group of San Antonio

15115 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, Texas 78232

250 Reviews of Auto Group of San Antonio

July 06, 2018

"Made the car buying process easy"

- fordchevyramfam

Our family has traded with AutoGroup for many years and bought several cars from them. They are easy to work with and very accommodating. Would recommend working with James, he very easy going and straight forward.

Auto Group of San Antonio responded

Welcome to the Auto Group family! We thank you for your recommendation, your review is greatly appreciated. If you refer us to someone and they purchase a vehicle from us, we will give you $100.00! And our service and repair department is here when you need us, your first oil change is FREE!

July 02, 2018

"First Time Buyers: Good Service!!!!"

- Kevin KG

Mr. Bob Stuard and Mr. Dana Napier were very nice and knowledgeable sales associates. There was no pressure in buying. The process was easy and relaxed. The environment was welcoming and other staff members were nice also. The price of the vehicle was more than I had budgeted for, but overall the quality of the vehicle is A-1, excellent! Also, Mr. Kevin Landry made finalizing the vehicle purchase so easy and detailed in the Finance Office. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from this dealer. V/r Kevin KG

Dana Napier
Jul 06, 2018 -

Auto Group of San Antonio responded

Welcome to the Auto Group family Kevin! We thank you for your recommendation, your review is greatly appreciated. If you refer us to someone and they purchase a vehicle from us, we will give you $100.00! And our service and repair department is here when you need us, your first oil change is FREE!

June 27, 2018

"Great dealership!"

- Brandon

James helped me find the perfect car and worked with me throughout the entire process. Lance also helped show me a few things about the car. Would definitely recommend checking out this dealership if you’re looking at getting a new car!

Other Employees : Lance

Auto Group of San Antonio responded

Welcome to the Auto Group family Brandon! We thank you for your recommendation, your review is greatly appreciated. If you refer us to someone and they purchase a vehicle from us, we will give you $100.00! And our service and repair department is here when you need us, your first oil change is FREE!

June 27, 2018

"Great experience"

- jhead1233

James was my sales associate, and he was professional, personable, and was one of the deciding factors to buy the vehicle. Every employee was great

June 25, 2018

"Customer priority"

- Txtekteach

Having been already stressed about whether or not to purchase a vehicle, I dreaded going to a dealership; as salesmen tend to be pushy. It was a relief to have James as my salesman. He put my mind at ease. He listened to what I needed and wasn't pushy. I highly recommend this dealership, and James above all.

Jul 10, 2018 -

June 24, 2018

"Outstanding customer service"

- Jason2010

My husband and I received outstanding customer service at this location. From the moment Mr. Gonzales walked outside to the moment we walked into the building was so professional. He even brought us waters from inside. We had the pleasure of meeting Chuck Hornsby, being that the truck we were interested in belonged to his father. Thank you Chuck for helping us out; which allowed us to bring that truck home. He too was very professional and willing to assist without hesitation! I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a pre- owned vehicle.

Jun 25, 2018 -

June 22, 2018

"easy to deal with great experience."

- alom18713

Salesman James Gonzales made it quick and easy for me to get into the exact car I have been looking for online. He was very welcoming and professional. I definitely recommend this place to anyone in the San Antonio area or online looking for high quality pre-owned vehicles.

Jun 25, 2018 -

June 18, 2018

"P Levine"

- P Levine

I received outstanding customer service from the time I arrived until the time I bought my vehicle. Bob Stuard was very professional and answered all my question. I received fair trading in value for my vehicle. We completed the sale and I would recommended this company to anyone shopping for a used vehicle. I would also recommend Bob Stuard for his professionalizium and customer service.

June 11, 2018

"Great Experience. "

- RafterTBar

We were very pleased with the service at this dealership. We did not feel pressured at all in making the purchase. Would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family.

June 11, 2018

"Easy experience all around"

- laurajschaeffer

James was enthusiastic and quick to answer all my questions. He was eager to help me find my perfect vehicle. Overall, it was a wonderful and easy experience.

Auto Group of San Antonio responded

Welcome to the Auto Group family Laura! Your review is greatly appreciated, and we thank you for your recommendation. If you refer us to someone and they purchase a vehicle from us, we will give you $100.00! And our service and repair department is here when you need us, your first oil change is FREE!