Auto Plaza USA

4.4

December 12, 2017

"Very helpful"

- Tmiles

A few back and forth and evan called me back in when they found what i was looking for. Very friendly and profesional. Feel i got a good buy. Thanks to Chris Smitter for his help in making this happen.

Chris Smitter

December 09, 2017

"Justin works with you!!"

- fusion7

I walked in with a set budget, and very little experience. I never felt intimidated, or as if I was under pressure. Justin (leaving out his last name in case of privacy issues), simply asked my budget, and was down to earth and honest about explaining my options. He explained the process, found a few cars to fit my criteria, took me on 3 test drives, and got me a great deal. He is knowledgeable, honest, courteous, and interested in the customer's needs and expectations. I was expecting to find an older model car to fit my budget, but walked away in a close to brand new car with great warranties, at around the same price. Dealing with salesmen can be be intimidating or frustrating, but Justin made the entire process very easy and comfortable. His ability to to relate, and just be upfront and honest made the whole process simple.

Justin Post

November 19, 2017

"AutoPlaza stole my money"

- unsatisfied customer

I purchased a used vehicle from AutoPlaza in March 2016. I got a warranty for the vehicle. In December 2016, the vehicle was stolen. In March the warranty company, ASC, authorized a warranty refund. Since that date, AutoPlaza has not refunded the money paid for the warranty. Whenever I call, the finance department does not answer. Whenever I visit, they lie and tell me that the refund is being processed. I have filed a complaint with KY Attorney General Office and the Better Business Bureau. They are not honest people - do not do business with them.

PJ Sanchez