Auto Web Expo

Aime Cruz, Senior Digital Sales Consultant , Auto Web Expo

Aime Cruz

Senior Digital Sales Consultant

January 18, 2019

"Great and prompt customer service."

- robmur75

I recently purchased my vehicle from Auto Web Expo, the price was great compared to the same vehicle/model at other dealerships. I figured something had to be wrong with the car. I submitted online that I was interested in the vehicle on a few websites and the very next morning I received a call from Ali asking me to come take a look at the vehicle. Ali and team worked with me through the whole process and made it simple and the experience pleasant. Within the first week I noticed something rubbing the wheel well of the passenger front tire. Ali recommended bringing the vehicle back so they could look at it and let me use another vehicle while they investigated. There were some screws that were missing/fell off not only did they replace the screws but order some expensive parts that were not part of the original deal, making me a very satisfied customer and the customer buying experience great. I would recommend Auto Web Expo, and will do future business with them.

Sindy Fernandez

December 29, 2018

"Awesome!"

- Eahab

This guy, Ali, is truly a beast!! Had some issues with the paperwork, helped me for several hours to sort the issue out! I am going to get my next car from Auto Web, for sure.. 😊😃

December 18, 2018

"Great service"

- Lemott1

I called from Louisiana and received the best customer service. Also, once I made it there on Saturday everyone was so helpful and made sure I was able to get exactly what I wanted!

Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class, $28999