AutoMax Preowned Marlborough

Matthew Rockwell

December 13, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- 1Servant

Excellent Service by Robert and the Loan person was also wonderful, happy, and pleasant. Robert stayed longer to ensure I was taken care of given I drove from out of state to get there. I don't have anything negative to say about what I recieved from them. It's taken a long time to get my car, but they made the entire process easy for me!

Robert!

December 07, 2017

"Quick and easy"

- Antonio Tinoco

Showed up pretty set on the car I wanted drove it around and from there the process was quick and struggle free. I was helped with by Erik and he made everything simple to understand which was great since I was a first time buyer.

Erik Ramirez

November 19, 2017

"Amazing service, yet again!"

- DrShelley

This is my third vehicle purchased from Paul DiCarlo at AutoMax. Paul has ALWAYS taken care of me. I have never been disappointed. The service is exceptional, the attention to what I want and need is astounding and the quality of the car is valuable. I love the "no haggling" concept. It really takes the pressure off of the whole process. Paul and his team respect your time and process everything for you. ie. registration, sticker, switch my plates. The whole process took two hours at most. Carol was fabulous too! She got me a great interest rate and the financing process was almost too smooth! Meaning, there was no pressure, anxiety or "back and forth". She found the best deal for me and truly had my best interest in mind. She even got me a great deal with 100K miles warranty! I can not thank automax enough for another great experience. I will always be a costumer and I recommend them to all my family, friends and whom ever I speak with who needs a car. GO SEE PAUL! He will make you smile and find you what you need! THANK YOU PAUL, yet AGAIN! :)

Paul Dicarlo & Carol