AutoMax Preowned Marlborough

Matthew Rockwell

October 13, 2017

"Love my car"

- Mike T.

This place has a knack for presenting lots of really nice looking used cars, mostly 1-3 years old with low mileage. They are all in excellent shape and appearance. And there were many of every model to choose from. My old car was dying and I wasn't sure what I wanted but the salesman Chris Trombley spent plenty of time with me pointing out the various features of different models and model years and ultimately convinced me a Jeep Cherokee would fulfill my needs. He was right. I drove off with a 2017 Jeep Cherokee with 21,000 miles on it for an exceptional price. I got a carfax report without asking. He even had this car driven over from their Framingham lot to show it to me. A few days later it developed a scraping noise in the brakes, so I took it in. The service department checked it out, found a small stone caught in the brakes, cleared it out and fixed it and I was back on the road in 30 minutes, no hassle. These folks have only good quality cars on their lot, and they stand by them.

Chris Trombley

October 10, 2017

"Great buying experience "

- Chevycruzlisa

I needed a car right away because my transmission blew on my suv. I visited a couple dealerships and went to automax in Marlborough , Leominster and Framingham. I ended up buying my car from Allan at the Marlborough location. He was so nice and easy going and was a great sales person. He let us test drive the cars alone, no pressure. He did everything he could to help us out and I felt very comfortable with him. I knew I wanted to do my business there. And I am very happy with my new car 😊Thanks Allan!

Allan Quintela

September 30, 2017

"Perfect buying experience with Alan Q."

- Carraotop

I was referred to this dealership by a friend, and now I know why! My salesman Alan made my car buying process very simple and stress free! I was nervous about getting approved since I had bad credit but the manager Lance went the extra mile and made things work! Very satisfied with my experience!

Allan quintela