AutoMax Preowned Marlborough

Paul Rico DiCarlo, Sales , AutoMax Preowned Marlborough

Paul Rico DiCarlo

Chris Trombley, Sales, AutoMax Preowned Marlborough

July 20, 2018

"I feel good about my purchase"

- Farmboydave

Erik got me into a much more comfortable car than what I came in for, he was quick and personal with the details. I would definitely recommend these guys. Oh and there was pizza the day I went in.

Erik Ramirez

"No nonsense"

- 86maya

I worked with Chris. At AutoMax I was able to walk in take a test drive in the car that I wanted without turning over a ton of information or having to sit through some sort of sales pitch. They had the car that they had advertised online at the price advertised. I left and shopped around without any sort of high pressure sales pitch, and when I decided to purchase the car I came back in and was able to do so quickly reasonably and at the price listed online. The folks at the dealership were friendly and the atmosphere was more relaxed than at most other dealerships.

Jackie Pereira

July 20, 2018

"Great Patience and Excellent Service"

- megan123

From day 1 working with Chris my experience was excellent. He was very cooperative and patient throughout the whole process. From dealing with headaches with the insurance company to waiting for the bank, Chris was there the whole time doing everything he could to make the process go as smoothly as possible. I am very happy with my Toyota Corolla and although I hope not to need to anytime soon, I would definitely buy from him again!

• Indoor Customer Parking