Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

AutoNation Honda 385

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 324 reviews

January 24, 2022

I went to Honda 385 to get my car serviced for a oil change and wheel alignment my appointment was at 8am I was out by 10am they did a amazing job and was quick More

by iyanastaley
Lane Bryson
January 24, 2022

A very pleasant experience. Chris Higgins did a great job checking us in; explaining what was to be done; keeping us informed; checking us out. More

by JimmyD
Chris Higgins
January 24, 2022

They listened to me. Quick and painless — the dealership made the process easy. No pressure More

by P Jefferson
Mr. Larry
January 24, 2022

Lane, in the service department, was very helpful in making my experience great on Friday. More

by William
Lane
January 21, 2022

Exceptional as always , my care there is always a great experience, I always leav feeling secure that my car has been attended to properly More

by Doris
Chris Higgins
January 21, 2022

Service advisor was nice and friendly. Under staffed at this time and I know how overwhelming that can be. She still walked me out to my car. More

by Teetimewithsteve
Kasey

AutoNation Honda 385 responded

Hi, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

January 20, 2022

Honda 385 is THE BEST! I've received EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE since day one! My CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT, Christopher Higgins offers Impeccable Customer Service! I recommend him to assist you for every car More

by p.jameschris26
Christopher Higgins

AutoNation Honda 385 responded

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Honda 385 and we hope to be of service again in the future.

January 20, 2022

Prompt service. Once again Lane Bryson went above and beyond my previous experiences with other advisors at this dealer ship. More

by jm2387
Lane Bryson

AutoNation Honda 385 responded

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

January 20, 2022

Awesome service! Professional and knowledgeable staff. Don’t take my car anywhere else since they are the experts. More

by Grandma
Phillip Hathcock
Jan 23, 2022 -

AutoNation Honda 385 responded

Hello, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at AutoNation Honda 385! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!

January 19, 2022

Very professional and helpful the know their business on time and on time thumbs up More

by Johnhanissian
A lady name angie
Jan 23, 2022 -

AutoNation Honda 385 responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road!