AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas

Directions

By Type

Showing 1,191 reviews

February 03, 2023

Excellent service, speedy process, no hassle, Kenny was a true professional and the vehicle is dope. More

by camkiera05toy
Kenneth Weaver
February 02, 2023

Friendly service. I like the newly renovated service center and customers’ lounge with the kids’ zone. More

by Andie
Juan
February 02, 2023

My seles rep was incredible he helped me find the right car and the financial team make the purchase posible. Thank you Honda. More

by Gustavo
Trade-in Experience
Gabriel Navarro, Carlos
January 31, 2023

My service advisor David Ramirez was very professional and helpful and accurate in explaining to me what kind of service my car needed by the codes explain what the letter and The numbers ment step by More

by shilavlz17@gmail. com
8523 David Ramirez
January 31, 2023

first time there and we were happy that no one harassed us! They gave us time to look around and process was fast and easy! More

by Chris
Carlo Inosanto
January 30, 2023

The quality of service was amazing and was treated like royalty.All paperwork was organized and explained in depth before signing More

by antoncastro01
Trade-in Experience
Kenny

antoncastro01 responded

January 28, 2023

David simplemente es el mejor siempre esta dispuesto a ayudar y te hace sentir cómodo More

by Kbmakes1509
David
Feb 02, 2023 -

AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas responded

Hola, nos alegra que haya encontrado a David tan solidario durante su experiencia aquí en AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas. Si alguna vez necesita ayuda, simplemente llámenos. ¡Feliz automovilismo!

January 27, 2023

I purchased a an unlimited battery replacement at AutoNation. After my first replacement all my electronics are not working properly. My alarm keeps going off draining my battery. It’s frightening to More

by chrispaiz22
Robert

AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas responded

Hi, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at (702) 570-0282.

January 26, 2023

I like going there for my oil changes. David is really nice and tries to get me in and out as fast as possible. More

by mayrarenteria10
David

AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to David here at AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

January 23, 2023

Kayla is very honest and helpful. I recommend her to my friends. Got my car on time. More

by richardgumpal
Kayla
Jan 26, 2023 -

AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas responded

Hi, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Honda East Las Vegas and we hope to be of service again in the future.