Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Service Center

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 350 reviews

January 14, 2022

If you in Georgia please go to this car dealerships and ask for Greg Milliner. He will go Above and Beyond to sale you the best car you can buy. More

by Nita
Greg Milliner
December 09, 2021

There were issues with the title, financing, and safety equipment of the vehicle I purchased. They rectified these issues and as requested, I am leaving an updated review clarifying that they resolved thes More

by richardavarn
Drew, Karol
Dec 13, 2021 -

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Service Center responded

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

December 07, 2021

Alen Kadirick continues to take very good care of our family when we come in to service our Sienna. I got a flat recently and I was able to get it repaired quickly with the roadside hazard protection co More

by imcintosh0269
Alen Kadirick
Dec 10, 2021 -

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Service Center responded

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Alen! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

November 28, 2021

Very professional and prompt. As soon as I pulled into garage, I was offered a complimentary coffee and a seat. Mr. Amen remember me from my prior visit. He ask how was were there any problems since. And More

by Ichoozelv.68
Alen
Dec 02, 2021 -

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Service Center responded

Hi, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

October 29, 2021

Work completed as promised & I am completely satisfied……very professional……I highly recommend these folks…… More

by billwages
Todd Starnes
Nov 02, 2021 -

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Service Center responded

Hello, we are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Have a great day!

October 23, 2021

We worked with Maxwell last night, finally wrapping up the search for a safe car for our daughter. He had a car that checked the boxes of things we wanted ready for us when we arrived, and handled our tra More

by dbreeden24
Maxwell
Oct 26, 2021 -

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Service Center responded

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a response. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

October 19, 2021

I’m very satisfied with the service from AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia. They are very enthusiastic. More

by Hungloan6375
Tyrell Van Osten
Oct 23, 2021 -

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Service Center responded

Hi, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

October 16, 2021

Great attitude and customer service!! I highly recommend Mr.Ives he is a great person! More

by Lilianasanchez5524
Ives

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Service Center responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

October 16, 2021

Good job to David in service department. I trust my car to drive safe on road. More

by Hkim7414
David,James

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Service Center responded

Hi, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

October 13, 2021

Autonation Toyota provide excellent service. They were speedy and thorough. Kelvin kept me up to date with real-time info. I’m very pleased. More

by Moorefocused
Kelvin

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Service Center responded

Hi, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!