AutoStar Nissan of Boone

Curt Hunter

February 21, 2018

"Great car-buying experience!"

- SdCallahan

We bought our dream car today (Nissan Armada) at AutoStar Nissan in Boone, and had the best car-buying experience we have had thus far. Kevin Dutton was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, and made it such a painless experience. We have two little kids who don’t love sitting still for long periods of time, and Kevin, and the whole team at Nissan made it as quick, and painless as possible, while still being thorough! We were honestly dreading the process, because in the past we have been stuck at a car dealership the entire day when buying a car. I cannot speak highly enough of Kevin and the rest of the guys at Nissan for working so diligently and helping make the experience a fun one this time around! Highly recommend Kevin, and also AutoStar Nissan of Boone. I also always get my cars serviced here, and their service department is outstanding as well!

Kevin Dutton

February 14, 2018

"Mechanicpro1"

- MechanicPro1

No pressure. John Welborn made it easy to get the truck I wanted at the price I needed. Everyone should go see John and the team at Boone Autostar!

John Welborn
Joe Sarro

February 10, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Nabb, Sally 246

Lynn is the best I would recommend that if you need a car go talk to Lynn she goes out of her way to take care of you very pleased with my purchase

Lynne Lear