AutoStar Nissan of Boone

Ted Nolen

December 14, 2018

"Keep on trucking!"

- ljangulo20

absolutely an adventure to remember...thanks for all your professionalism! They were very kind and accurate in their sales and service skills John was like visiting a friend!!

December 08, 2018

"Titan1"

- Titan1

I had so much excellent help with John welborn and this dealership they were able to find the exact vehicle I wanted with all the features I was after

November 30, 2018

"Credit jackers"

- Annoyed_person23

I see all these great reviews and thought this was the place for me. I have had credit issues due to marriage and new job, you know LIFE happens. These guys advertise they can help just about everyone. I go online and do the application. Get calls from them and hear all these promises. Heard how I couldn’t do the bogo deal but they could for sure get me the other car. I made it clear had no down. Said my several times what I could afford monthly. Told my situation. I got told no problem. Deal was done!! Then heard Lie1) I had to take the only car available- Sentra 2018 all the bell and whistles on it! Incentives and other fancy sales words for! You are getting the screws out to you. My payment was $400 a month for a car I didn’t like it want. I was willing to take it for less money a month and wanted the gap off, the extended warranty off and all that costly mess off. Now suddenly the bank wanted money $ down which isn’t now that is done! I am a seasoned car sales person and you cannot force anyone to take that stuff or turn down a loan if they don’t!! Lies and more lies. I asked them not to pull my credit a bunch of times because it is fragile as it was!! To date- my credit was pulled and sent to so many banks I can now not get a car anywhere except them on whatever terms they stick me with. That is how awesome they are!! I can either take a Sentra now with $1000 down and $400 monthly or a Verse sv same down and $300 monthly neither are cars that fit what I asked for it want. All are what they are pushing. Nice looking out for a mom and her kids Nissan. I didn’t go to programs cars just normal Nissan. I think it is a crime to change an application information to get the loan but to ruin someone so badly they can’t even get a loan anymore at all?!!!! Wow then avoid them completely. Congratulations to you all who got cars glad you did. I will be reporting these guys to the DMV for the behavior I have seen. While I walk to work. Update After this review was seen I got a text from the salesperson to snidely thank me for the review. Like my not being able to drive now or obtain a car at any dealer, or that my being upset that my credit had now plummeted because of their lazy and dishonest is somehow my fault. Well let me once more say to each of you who claimed to me several times that I could trust you, that I was in good hands and then refused my calls after taking my credit and personal information and knowing my great need. ‘Thank you for making this already desperate and hard time in my life even more difficult, you may be there to make money but try doing it with some degree of concern for what you are leaving behind in cases like mine.’ Harassing me over the review proves my point l, can’t contact me for a car deal but will to harass me. Have a blessed day.

Joe Sarro