AutoStar Nissan of Boone

Bryan Martin

Jerry Reedy, Sales, AutoStar Nissan of Boone

Jerry Reedy

October 21, 2017

"Top professional salesman "

- Barbaraguz

Kevin was very instrumental in helping us in all the process in purchasing our Nissan Titan Platinum truck he explained everything in detail he was very helpful through every step of the process We highly recommend him as a salesman for any of your car purchasings

October 19, 2017

"Best auto buying experience!!"

- MaryJQ

I can't say enough positive things about my experience with Autostar. Kevin Dutton my salesman was terrific. He was professional and truly cared and listened to my needs and budget restrictions. He found the perfect car for me and no pressure whatsoever. He put my needs first and worked around them. He spent so much time with me making sure all my auto buying needs were met and even programmed my Bluetooth! The finance team was amazing and literally jumped through hoops to get me a great deal with challenged credit. I have nothing but good things to say about Autostar Nissan. I highly recommend them. If you want a truly pleasant auto buying experience where your needs are above any sales quotas look no further! They have definitely found a repeat customer they spoiled me!

Ted Nolen
Tim Beshears

October 01, 2017

"Thank you!"

- Steelers Girl

My 3rd car with you. Thank you Curt for going out of your way to make it happen! Thank you Jeff for working out the financial details. And thanks Ted Nolen for helping with getting them in for service. Great team!

Curt Hunter