AutoStar Nissan of Boone

Ted Nolen

June 09, 2018

"Caring saleperson"

- Happy Family

Kevin at Nissan is probably the best salesperson we have ever worked with. He took the time to get to know us and what would suit our need. He was very respectful what we wanted and didn't try and pressure us into something else. He is very knowledgeable and very patiently taught us the features of the car and worked with us to finance the way we wanted to in order to get just what we wanted. Many thanks! We also have a 12 year old X-Terra with over 200,000 miles on it. Ted in the Service shop has always advised us well and taken good care of us on our vehicles. Having a mechanic we trust gives us in confidence owning a Nissan.

Kevin Dutton
Ted Nolen

June 02, 2018

"Outstanding"

- Outstanding!!

If you truly want a sales person that treats you right, go see John Welborn at AutoStarNissan of Boone. I was treated like family from the time I came on the lot and met John Welborn to when I drove off the lot in my brand new car. John treated me as though he has always known me. No pressure at all. He listened to what I had to say and was able to fit all my needs!!

Joe Sarro
Other Employees : Joe Pozo

May 31, 2018

"Great Service"

- SemperFi

John was exactly the type of sales representative i was hoping to deal with. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle i was interested in and he did what a lot of dealers have forgotten how to do, which is listen to the customer instead of trying to push their own personal agenda. This was by far the best experience i have had at any dealership. AutoStar Nissan of Boone was transparent throughout the entire deal and i was never pressured into anything. If you are in the market for a car AutoStar Nissan is the place to go and John Welborn is the man to ask for.