AutoStar Nissan of Boone

Service Manager

February 22, 2019

"Very Satisfied"

- BrianC

The staff at AutoStar Nissan were very helpful and were willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy their customers. I will definitely consider AutoStar Nissan when I am ready for another vehicle.

Jeff Jones
Joe Sarro

February 21, 2019

"No Better sales person in Boone"

- DianeV

I was told about AutoStar by a coworker who bought a pathfinder there not long ago. She told me I had to work with Lindsey Gantt to get the best deal and experience. I was a little skeptical but after going in and talking to her I was quickly put to ease and it made the car buying process so much better. The process took a while but Lindsey sat with me and made sure I understood every step of the process and helping me know I got a good deal. The car I got has every feature I told her I wanted and then some. And she was so good about teaching me everything about the car before I left: It was so thoughtful of her to call me and make sure I was happy with my new SUV. I would recommend her highly to any man or woman looking for a new car. I would say she’s the best in Boone.

Kevin Sarro
Brooke Banks

February 21, 2019

"Awesome service "

- MazdaMan

Lindsey knew exactly what she was doing very professional and kind she understood me and what I wanted it was appreciated and couldn’t be more happy with her work