AutoStar Nissan of Boone

Salesperson

September 15, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Srecox

I found a Rogue Sport online that I was interested in and what a great experience I had! Everyone involved in my transaction was ultra helpful and professional. Drew, Katherine and Steven made buying a car online one of the best transactions I've ever done. Not only did they accommodate my requests timely and efficiently, but they went over and above when I could not drive the two hours to purchase the vehicle and delivered it to me at my work. What a great team and i look forward to working with them again when I'm in the market for something new. Highly recommended!

Steven Lemons
Katherine McMahon
Other Employees : Internet-Drew Williams

September 12, 2018

"Very good experience buying our suv."

- Krose

Kevin Dutton and the crew at Autostar were very helpful and kind during the process of shopping for and financing our suv. Over and beyond.

Kevin Dutton
Jeff Jones

September 07, 2018

"Excellent service, and the best deal!"

- blevinshn

Upon entering, we were greeted by a delightful staff who seemed eager to help us. Steven Lemons was our primary salesman and he was very easy to talk to, and we could tell he was a very honest young man. We were also helped by Joe Sarro who was equally as helpful and friendly. The last person that helped was Jeff Jones, a retired cop who helped my fiance and me get the lowest rate possible and several great accompanying benefits! Would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for an honest purchase!

Steven Lemons