Foreign Cars Italia

Senior sales & leasing consultant

April 25, 2018

"very good"

- KP

Charles was very helpful and excellent in his job. Appreciate him a lot. Appreciate he did place an effort to get what car i wanted .

April 23, 2018

"Exceptional!"

- 2017 turbo

Everyone at your dealership met or exceeded our expectations, was there with our dogs and you all made our visit a pleasant experience. I would be happy to purchase my next car from this dealership, you make the others look bad.

Justin Bailey

April 13, 2018

"Patient! Congenial! and Professional!"

- Bryangler

I wanted a new car for my wife. I visited several dealerships (Infiniti, BMW, Jaguar, Acura, Lincoln) and had an ideal of what I wanted. Most important was the style of the vehicle. I wanted a unique car and I wanted a car that boasted both performance and options. The other dealerships were cordial and professional. However, they simply did not have the car I wanted for her. From the very first visit with Vic Harrison, I knew that I would be a customer. Mr. Harrison, as I understand it, is a Sales Manager and is not normally involved in floor sales. However, he walked up to me and spent a considerable amount of time showing me the Maserati Levante. He was knowledgeable and most professional. He was neither pushy nor pretentious! He invited me to take my time and call him back if I had any questions. Later, I went back to the Dealership. Mr. Harrison met me again and introduced me to Mr. Dabney. Both were very, very professional and knowledgeable. Mr. Dabney and I drove several cars. After 3 cars, it did not appear that we would find the combination of color, options and performance. At no time did he appear to be exasperated. Mr. Dabney was patient, methodical and he listened. After about an hour, he looked at me said, I have the car! Please wait near the front of the business! And, man, did he have the car. This car was so unique and so special that I exceeded my personal budget for the car by almost $19,000. After the sale, both Mr. Harrison and Mr. Dabney participated in the presentation of the car to my wife. I left my wife at the dealership with Mr. Dabney. She told me that Mr. Dabney was patient, courteous and most professional. Excellent Experience!

Vic Harrison