Foreign Cars Italia

Mark Euell

August 16, 2018

"Amazing!!!"

- Mario

What can I say, I decided make my dream come true and purchase a Ferrari. I look all oner the country but one car inperticular stood out. When I contacted Foreign cars Italia it even became more apperent this was it. Kris and his whole staff went the extra mile to make this happen for me. Yesterday I drove it and finalize the purchase now I wait for it to get to it’s new home. Thanks again team it was a wonderful lifetime experience. Mario

Kris Krysalka
Corey Cooley
Other Employees : Lee in finance

August 14, 2018

"Foreign Cars - Charlotte"

- James

Thank you, Kostas, for your assistance on my recent Aston Martin purchase! Your professionalism, friendliness, and product knowledge were superb. Much appreciated and best regards!

Costal Tsioutsias - Charlotte

August 09, 2018

"As Good as it gets!"

- Vek2011

We have purchased many luxury cars from various dealerships. Justin was fabulous at helping us with our recent purchase. We received excellent assistance throughout the process. We are from out of town so the transaction was a little more complex but it went off without a hitch. We would definitely work with Justin again and this dealership. We are very happy customers!!!!!

Justin Bailey