Autosport Chevrolet

491 Reviews of Autosport Chevrolet

January 14, 2019

"Cruise Service"

- Apple

I have all my maintenance on my cruise done here. The adviser, Matt always has my needs taken care of. He suggests all critical maintenance.

Matt Salayko
Jan 14, 2019 -

Autosport Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and it's great to hear that Matt is so helpful. We look forward to seeing you in the again.

January 10, 2019

"Best vehicle buying experience ever!"

- CGKINDER

This was my best vehicle buying experience ever! I meet with Brian Wells, he did a lot of extra workups for me, since I couldn't make up my mind on which truck to buy. He was very patient and knowledgeable. An exceptional sales experience! Once I made up my mind, Damian Porter breezed me through the financials, clearly explaining everything as we went through all the paper work. One of the reasons for selecting this dealership was because of the service department. Paul Sigler went the extra mile keeping me informed, Dan Carcione also went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with the work done.

Paul Sigler
Dan Carcione
Jan 11, 2019 -

Autosport Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the great five star review! We are thrilled to hear that you were able to get the assistance you needed and that our entire team was able to help. We look forward to seeing you again.

January 09, 2019

"From start to finish...Excellent service!!"

- Jerry B.

From the time I walked in the door, I was greeted by MaryBeth and William. Both were exceptionally friendly and took the time to make me feel like I was the only customer. Some dealers I have been at start helping you then run off to a bigger client. Not here. Damian in finance was excellent and worked hard to get me the deal I needed. Thanks to all!! I will most definitely be coming back here in the future.

Mary Beth Andrikanich

Autosport Chevrolet responded

Hello Jerry, thanks for your feedback. We are glad to hear that MaryBeth and William were so helpful. It's also great to know that you felt well taken care of and found that Damian worked hard to get the best deal for you. We look forward to seeing you again!

January 08, 2019

"customer service"

- michael82881

Matt Salayko in service department was great working with. took care of my car like it was his own. Damian Porter was awesome working with me getting the model i wanted for the price. Brian Wells great salesman and very good and helpful.

Matt Salayko

Autosport Chevrolet responded

Hello Michael, it's wonderful to hear that Matt was great to work with and you appreciated the efforts our team made for you! Thanks for the awesome five star review!

January 08, 2019

"Will Go Back!"

- roadwarrier

From soup to nuts a great experience, very friendly people, really made you feel like one of the family. Yes I would recommend and yes I will come back!

Steve Costa
Kevin Schulman

Autosport Chevrolet responded

Thanks for the great five star review! We enjoy hearing that our team made you feel like family. Thanks too for your willingness to recommend us so highly!

January 06, 2019

"Great Sales Experience "

- PBass57

This is my second leasing experience with Autosport Chevy and my third Equinox lease. My wife liked my recently leased Equinox so much she decided to turn her Ford Escape that was coming off of a lease for a new Equinox. Allen Sorochiello was a pleasure to do business with. He worked with me on a deal that I was happy with. He took plenty of time showing us the vehicle, test driving, and working the deal. Allen is extremely knowledgeable about vehicles ( ask him about it!). The Finance person (sorry I forgot his name) was also very friendly, took time to explain everything to us. This dealership does not rush the sale and is more interested in providing excellence of sales and service!

Jan 07, 2019 -

Autosport Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to review us here at Autosport Chevrolet. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your buying experience with us and it's great to hear that our team was so helpful. We look forward to seeing you again.

January 03, 2019

"Impressed"

- A Cheff

I had originally reached out on New Years day via email and although closed for the holiday I still had my questions answered. When I arrived at the dealership we were greeted, not hounded and within a few minutes of arrival were on the road for a test drive. We wound up buying a car for a good price and no "up sale" items pushed on us. My wife and I are very happy and will return for future car purchases.

Kevin Schulman
Mary Beth Andrikanich
Jan 03, 2019 -

Autosport Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and it's great to hear that our team was so helpful. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

January 02, 2019

"Definitely recommend this place "

- Cjovino@yahoo.com

Every one from sales to finance were great. This was a pleasant experience from start to finish. Make sure to give Angelo in sales an extra hard time and tell him I said so!

Angelo Martinelli
Jan 03, 2019 -

Autosport Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to review us here at Autosport Chevrolet. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience with us and it's great to hear that our team was able to help. We look forward to seeing you again.

January 01, 2019

"Autosport Chevrolet is the best"

- Ecardona

Customer service is excellent! Everyone is friendly. We are very satisfied in how quick our sales associate Allen Sorochiello helped us we the process. Very happy with our new car!

Jan 01, 2019 -

Autosport Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and it's great to hear that Allen was so helpful. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

December 30, 2018

"AJ Kirkman"

- ajkchevy2019

I had an excellent experience with William Kim who listened to my needs that I wanted in a car and the price. Damian Porter is extremely courteous , organized and takes the time to explain every detail of purchasing your new car.

Dec 31, 2018 -

Autosport Chevrolet responded

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate you taking the time to review us here at Autosport Chevrolet. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience with us and it's great to hear that William and Damian were able to help. We look forward to seeing you again.