Autosport Chevrolet

Finance Director

January 14, 2019

"Cruise Service"

- Apple

I have all my maintenance on my cruise done here. The adviser, Matt always has my needs taken care of. He suggests all critical maintenance.

Matt Salayko

January 10, 2019

"Best vehicle buying experience ever!"

- CGKINDER

This was my best vehicle buying experience ever! I meet with Brian Wells, he did a lot of extra workups for me, since I couldn't make up my mind on which truck to buy. He was very patient and knowledgeable. An exceptional sales experience! Once I made up my mind, Damian Porter breezed me through the financials, clearly explaining everything as we went through all the paper work. One of the reasons for selecting this dealership was because of the service department. Paul Sigler went the extra mile keeping me informed, Dan Carcione also went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with the work done.

Brian Wells
Paul Sigler
Dan Carcione

January 09, 2019

"From start to finish...Excellent service!!"

- Jerry B.

From the time I walked in the door, I was greeted by MaryBeth and William. Both were exceptionally friendly and took the time to make me feel like I was the only customer. Some dealers I have been at start helping you then run off to a bigger client. Not here. Damian in finance was excellent and worked hard to get me the deal I needed. Thanks to all!! I will most definitely be coming back here in the future.

William Kim