Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

North Miami Beach, FL

4.2
1,027 Reviews
When you purchase a car, you’re making a significant investment, so why would you turn to a dealership that simply wants to get you in and out the door? Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram promises a lasting relationship with customers from North Miami Beach, Hallandale, Doral, Weston, and Pembroke Pines, and our sales team will focus on your needs and desires from the moment you arrive at our dealership. Right away, we take the time to understand what you’re looking for, and we’ll walk you through both our new car inventory and used vehicle lot. Then, our finance experts will step in to help you figure out whether leasing or financing is the best option for you and walk you through our offers and incentives currently available. It doesn’t end once you get behind the wheel of your vehicle, though. Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram maintains a state-of-the-art service center, where our factory-trained and certified technicians can handle anything and everything you bring our way. We keep service affordable, too, thanks to a rotating list of service specials. And you can order parts for pickup at our dealership so you can complete auto projects on your own. Take the next step by visiting Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram at 2198 NE 163rd Street, in North Miami Beach, FL, and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to learn more.
Contact Dealership

2198 NE 163rd St

North Miami Beach, FL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,027 reviews

September 24, 2022

Kevin Cheri provided great customer service. I will definitely come back again. And I would recommend. More

by KSUEPLU
Kevin Chery
September 24, 2022

Did an online appointment, and all went smooth. Julio Nino took good care of me. Gents in receiving were also great to deal with. Will definitely pass the word around! More

by paulnikola
Julio Nino
September 24, 2022

Me ayudo Bruno, muy buen servicio y profesional lo recomiendo a cualquiera. Muchas gracias b More

by GILBERTO carpio
Rhodlyn Bruno
September 24, 2022

Courteous Kind Helpful Nice Pleasant Thoughtful Good Gentile Patient Understanding Source full Work ethics Nice personality More

by bertha.johnson4132
Shannon McDonald
September 22, 2022

Bought 2021 Pacifica with 36 months 36k mileage warranty. Floor mats tearing..I called dealer they send me after market their dealer logo on it mats..before buying cars they are promising a lot of things soon More

by Kasap
Brenda
Sep 23, 2022 -

September 22, 2022

Very upfront and professional. Great service and didn’t play any games like most dealerships More

by jforest1990
Michael Katz
James Deriardo
Sep 22, 2022 -

Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you very much for the positive review! We strive to exceed expectations in all aspects of the industry and are happy to welcome you to the family of customers that have had a similar experience as yours. Best wishes!

September 21, 2022

Don’t like they don’t take appointments. But service advisor who waited on me helped me get out as soon as possible. More

by LUTZ_MICHAEL
Don’t remember her name in service on Saturday 9/17/22

Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Thank you, Michael. Our leaders have been notified of your feedback and will be contacting you directly to better your experience. Enjoy the day.

September 21, 2022

I will start with this dealership does not honor their advertised prices on pre-owned cars, they advertise a price that is only available if you finance with them at an uncompetitive rate. They will claim More

by RLPage4
Rob

RLPage4 responded

“Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded PUBLICLY on 9/21/22 3:49 PM To help our leaders reach you to better your experience, please provide us with your full name, contact information, and the nature of any concerns by emailing social@aventuracjdr.com or responding directly to this review with the requested information. We hope to hear back from you soon.” Judging by your response you didn’t actually read my review. I quite literally want you to stop contacting me, not have someone contact me! But good job on the generic, canned review response, definitely the hallmark of a dealership that cares and takes the time to see why they are receiving the reviews they are.

Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

Your feedback was not only read but also completely understood. We are not able to locate you in our system by your DealerRater user name "RLPage4". We are trying to convey to you how difficult it will be to process your request without you providing your information. We need your contact details or at the very least a full name to process your request. How else would we determine who you are to stop communications from reaching you? Thank you.

RLPage4 responded

The last thing I am doing is giving any of my personal information out on a public site and especially to the dealership who won’t stop harassing me. My user name is the beginning of my email if you can’t figure it out from there maybe ask your staff. I swear you guy’s incompetence is just staggering.

Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded

That is exactly the reason why we initially provided our direct email address to you: social@aventuracjdr.com. We have forwarded your feedback to the team who will hopefully be able to piece it together to identify you and process your request. We wish you a better day and hope that you have a really great rest of your week!

RLPage4 responded

Why would I email a company who does not respect consumers privacy or rights? A company who ignores both verbal and written requests to cease communication? And what’s the excuse for calling with different numbers after I block the last number you guys call from? Never fails, block one number you will call from a different one. Very predatory behavior. I’m sure both the FTC and FLHSMV will help you correct your behavior, I am moving ahead with the formal complaints and handing over all the documented evidence of harassment.

September 20, 2022

Estamos muy felices con la compra de la nueva Ram 1500 Limited. Recomendamos 100% la tienda de Aventura Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram La experiencia fue muy gratificante y una excelente atención del Sr. Julian More

by Erica Moya
Julian Arenas
Sep 20, 2022 -

September 20, 2022

Unprofessional Lairs Rude Nasty Sloppy Plus the work I paid for to be don’t still isn’t done have to take my car back after it’s been there since 9/10/22 More

by Rico