Avondale Nissan

Finance

August 26, 2017

"Frank Kuna is a hero!"

- LoveNewCars

The management at this dealership is focused on customer satisfaction. I had some issues, but Frank Kuna stepped in and resolved the problems. Frank is the Sales Manager and he is a problem-solver and a hero in my book. He turned my situation around completely. Thank you.

Frank Kuna
Other Employees : Yolanda

June 29, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- JM

We had the pleasure of working with Mike Goodman and Jerry Coker to complete the purchase of a 2017 Nissan NPV just a day after we moved to Phoenix. Mike did an incredible job of communicating all the options and answering questions before we made the move. He was straightforward with the pricing, we didn't have to deal with any hassle, and the NPV with everything we wanted was waiting when we arrived. The morning I picked it up, Jerry did an outstanding job of explaining everything and setting us up for success. Both Mike and Jerry have followed up since our purchase and have always been professional, polite, and great to work with. Thank you!

Jerry Coker
Other Employees : Mike Goodman

June 01, 2017

"Integrity and up front pricing"

- raven2113

I have purchased two new vehicles at Avondale Nissan because of the relationship I've developed over the years with Jasin Loop. Contrary to my experiences with other dealerships, Jasin readily provides up front pricing without the customary "song and dance" which I truly appreciate so I can shop around and make an informed decision. I come from a military background so integrity is of paramount importance to me. Jasin has always been gracious with his time and in sharing his expertise but moreover, he has proven to be a very good human being whom I trust.

Jasin Loop