BMW Cleveland

4.3

6135 Kruse Dr, Solon, Ohio 44139 Directions

251 Reviews of BMW Cleveland

January 15, 2019

"Solved my problem, but..."

- GuitarSox

Good = solved the problem I asked them to, and cost was reasonable. Friendly staff. Bad = 1. Long delay to schedule if you need a loaner car. 2. Was told work would include an all points inspection. Within 24 hours wiper fluid indicator showed empty, and oil change light came on. Both suggest all they did was fix the problem requested but no inspection

January 10, 2019

"warranty check up"

Everything was great. I was disappointed the 2019 models went from 4 yr. to a 3 yr. warranty. To me that is a deal breaker.

Jan 10, 2019 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hello, thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience with us. Unfortunately, it is out of our jurisdiction to control the length of warranty.

January 10, 2019

"2018 330ix hood problem. Car bought at differnet dealership."

- bustedflush

I was treated very well and the service was completed quickly. Everybody I talked to was very helpful and made the whole experience a very good one. My thanks to them all!

Jan 10, 2019 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hello, thank you for leaving a review! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we're happy to have you as a client. We look forward to the opportunity to service your vehicle again in the future!

January 08, 2019

"My first car from BMW Cleveland "

- Sidd

Daniel from BMW Cleveland helped me get my first car. He is an super awesome salesman helped me to get with the best price quote for my car and even he answered to every question I asked him regarding the vehicle. I’ve been to few other BMW stores but this is an unique one. They gave me the best test drive experience which made choose a BMW car to other vehicles in market.

Jan 08, 2019 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hi Sidd, thank you for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear Dan provided you with a wonderful car buying experience. Welcome to the BMW Cleveland family, should you ever need anything, do not hesitate to reach out!

January 03, 2019

"Service Challenges"

- AMC

This was a very challenging service experience to get through. It took an entire day to even look at or diagnose vehicle. I was told by Doug Marsh the car would be ready New Years Eve Monday or the following Wednesday due to under manned service force due to holidays. That was unsatisfactory, so I got on the phone to service managers. Spoke with a female assistant service manager who substantiated that story. But, Howard Moore left a voice message & car car was diagnosed for repaired within 3 hours. It’s not sounding right now, so I have a follow up service call on 1-7. BMW’s are very expensive to repair, the extra round abouts & stress to get things done really should be eliminated. if it weren’t for the accommodations of Shannon Johnson & Danielle Hope, I’d probably go to another BMW dealership.

Shannon Johnson
Doug Marsh
3.0
Howard Moore
January 02, 2019

"Sucks"

- Billy44

I get mad. Just thinking about this dealership. That’s it. Leave me alone. Liers. I will never buy another Bmw not my friends either

Clean your own house
December 28, 2018

"No customer service "

- Billy44

I was lied to. The service is shabby and the people there didn’t know what the car equip with. Since I am parcels crippled I can’t get the cover off the spare tire and wasn’t showed how. I can’t believe they are still in business. Please don’t buy a car there they will cheat you. There was no check list to go over the car with. All I was asked is what do you want to see. I don’t even know what’s on the car. The car almost killed us and they are worried about money so they wouldn’t take the car back. Bmw just doesn’t care about the customer. You are thieves

Jeff Allen
Marty Sharp
Other Employees : Salesman
Dec 28, 2018 -

Billy44 responded

I don’t get all the people who I talked to in Management. My wife and I almost got killed. The dealer ship didn’t care I wonder how many people they have screwed. I am a vet. I have been shot and fought hand to hand combat. But I have never been so mistreated. I am telling all my friends in the amvets veterans of foreign wars All the veterans I know and all the clubs. Bmw name will be mud when I spread the word. It will take a while but you all will be sorry. Your Bmw co. Will not be bought by Americans in Ohio.

Jan 02, 2019 -

BMW Cleveland responded

We sincerely apologize for any wrong feelings we at BMW Cleveland might have given you. At BMW Cleveland it is our duty to ensure that every client receives nothing but a luxury experience. It is our understanding on date of delivery that you were thrilled with your vehicle and delivery. We have also sent one of our BMW Genius’ to your home to ensure all your vehicle questions and needs were taken care of. If you would like another product overview or you would like to discuss further, we would love to help any way we can as we would hate for you to feel disappointed in your vehicle choice! Please feel free to contact our Client Care Center at (440) 542-0600. Thank you for your time!

December 28, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Chilly69

This is the second vehicle purchased at this dealership. The staff is excellent, including Daniel in sales, Hussain in technology, and Michael in the Business office. What distinguishes this dealership is the attention to detail. All questions are answered in a courteous manner. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Hussain Syed
Mike Glover
December 19, 2018

"Not enough exposure to recommend yet..."

- PAD

Service appt to look at slow leak in one tire. Needed new tire; had to leave vehicle for entire weekend. Repairs all fine. But didn’t clean new tire and didn’t wash car because equipment was out of service.

Rachel ????, Matthew Newman
Dec 19, 2018 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hi Pad, thanks for leaving a review of your recent service visit with us! We apologize for the inconvenience of our car wash being down, please allow us to wash your vehicle at your convenience once the wash is back up and running.

December 15, 2018

"Super customer service "

- Ronronronon

Both us and the car were well treated. We were well taken care of and they were conscientious beyond the norm. We strongly recommend DAG.

Dec 17, 2018 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hello, thank you for your recommendation, we are grateful to hear both you and your vehicle were treated with the utmost respect during your latest visit.