BMW Cleveland

237 Reviews of BMW Cleveland

November 13, 2018

"Great advisor"

- Buyer

I did have a great experience who is the client advisor Jon Lingelbach . He was very helpful. Had quite a bit of information about the car also had very prompt responses to my questions and emails back-and-forth. He made the buying experience one of the best I had.

Jon Lingelbach
October 27, 2018

"Ohio Buckeye "

- Porkie75

Everyone was very professional and courteous. Vehicle was returned washed and vacuumed. Service advisor kept me updated on the progress of service. This dealership is excellent in all aspects of my vehicle experience. 10+ rating.

Oct 29, 2018 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hello, thank you for leaving a review and a wonderful rating. We appreciate you choosing to service your vehicle wit us, and are happy to hear you continue to have a wonderful experience with us here at BMW Cleveland.

October 24, 2018

"Excellent service"

- DrM

It was my first time for service for the certified preowned vehicle I had recently bought from a dealership in another city. They were very helpful, immediately responsive by phone and email to getting my information into their system, scheduling the service at a time convenient for me, providing valet and loaner car service, and keeping me updated by phone regarding the status of the service. Completed the service promptly and completely. Couldn't have been more smooth experience.

Jeanera Lowry
Oct 25, 2018 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hi Dr. M, thanks for the five-star review. We're grateful you chose to service your vehicle with us after purchasing in a different city. We appreciate your feedback, as well as your business. We look forward to saying hello on your next visit, thanks again!

October 08, 2018

"Maintenance service. "

- Carl

Went in for filters and fluid changes. Also multi point inspection. Honored a 36k inspection that should have been done last time I was in and had not been done at no charge. A bit expensive. The lounge is comfortable and good for working while service performed. Danielle is very helpful.

Oct 09, 2018 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hello Carl, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you had a wonderful recent service experience.

October 07, 2018

"Third purchase -always above and beyond"

- Cdecker2015

This was my third purchase with Jeff Allen. My lease was ending and Jeff managed to get me in to my new vehicle at a price I never thought possible. ( And a much more well equipped vehicle at that). Transactions are super smooth at his dealership and It really does not feel like a traditional car buying experience at all. Mike was also very thorough and easy to deal with on the finance end. I feel like Jeff knows his clients very well and puts a great deal of time into helping them not only find a car but find THE car that is best for them. I only use this service department also, quality of work is excellent and being able to get an appointment and loaner when needed is a must with my schedule and they always accomodate. Danielle,Max and Matt are all excllent to deal with in the service dept. I had an issue that needed addressed quickly last week and Jeanera was able to get me into service the next day and a courtesy vehicle. Danielle was extremely helpful and thorough as usual and had my vehicle ready much sooner than expected. Jeanera,Shannon and everyone in the service department are exceptional. Thank you all again!

Jeff Allen
Matt Newman
Mike Glover
Oct 08, 2018 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hello, thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! We're ecstatic to hear you have purchased, and serviced three cars with us, thank you for being a loyal BMW Cleveland customer! We appreciate your business as well as your feedback, and look forward to saying hello on your next visit!

September 29, 2018

"Lease 2018 330xi"

- Bill44514

This is my 2nd BMW purchase from Cleveland BMW and I am very pleased. Daniel, salesman, was very helpful in helping me make my decision

Daniel Cowan
Oct 01, 2018 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hi Bill, thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear your latest purchase with Dan was wonderful. Thank you for your business, and as always, if you need anything please do not hesitate to give us a call!

September 28, 2018

"Excellent service..."

- Jimauld913

Had a catastrophic engine oil leak...Danielle was excellent working with the extended warranty company and the dealership where the car was purchased...great experience and awesome loaner Thanks

September 17, 2018

"Exceeded my expectations"

- Mike56

Everything was easy and executed flawlessly. From making the appointment, checking in, getting a loaner vehicle, being contacted when work was finished and getting my car back

Roberta de Pina
Emmanuel Oloyede
Shannon Johnson
Matthew Newman
Sep 17, 2018 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hi Mike, thanks for leaving us a review. We greatly appreciate your business, and we are happy to hear your recent experience was flawless. Thanks for choosing to service with us!

September 16, 2018

"mediocre communication. pushing the upsell"

- paradox

Difficult to actually speak to a service advisor before a service visit. Quick to move to upselling the service. Deft at making me feel how lucky I am to get service from the dealership. Actively seeking alternatives..

Doug Marsh
2.0
September 13, 2018

"Perfect. Davis Automotive Group was extraordinary "

- Dblackford

From the moment I walked into BMW of Cleveland, part of the Davis Automotive Group, I was welcomed and taken care of. Wonderful experience overall. Jay Hoegler, Sales Manager has an outstanding team and his leadership was evident throughout the process. Jay is a true professional. I cannot day enough fine things about Jon Lingelbach as well. Extremely knowledgeable, professional and courteous. A real asset to this dealership. I was treated exceptionally well by Tom Hawkins in finance as well. Very personable and professional. Made this part of the process stress free. Lastly, Husain Syed explained the features of my new vehicle in a polite, professional and easy to understand manner. The entire team at BMW is to be commended. In the future, I plan to look no further than BMW of Cleveland for all of my Automotive needs. Thank you all.

Jon Lingelbach
Jay Hoegler
Other Employees : Husain Syed, Tom Hawkins
Sep 13, 2018 -

BMW Cleveland responded

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. We're excited to hear about your recent sales visit with our whole sales department! We appreciate your kind words, as well as your business. Welcome to the BMW Cleveland family, should you ever need anything do not hesitate to give us a call!