BMW Concord

Internet Sales Manager

May 21, 2018

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- ed.jerome@gmail.com

Dealership is clean and well maintained. Sales experience was cordial and low pressure and I purchased at the price point I had desired. Finance was a breeze. Genius was very knowledgeable. The entire experience was pleasant and took only 2 hours. My last BMW was purchased at Stevens Creek and it took twice as long.

Dilip Khare

May 20, 2018

"I love my BMW!"

- bmwforjoe

Jackie & Sheila are the best! I got a great deal on an awesome car. I was also in & out of Finance so the entire process exceeded my expectation. Thanks very much👍

May 17, 2018

"Professional and efficient car purchase"

- X3DriverSan Ramon

I purchased my new X3 through internet sales at BMW Concord. The process and service was very professional. JV Huynh provided a very efficient purchase process and upheld all of the commitments made along the way. I highly recommend JV and the internet sales service at BMW Concord! PS: I love my new X3!

Steve Sineseo