BMW Concord

Internet Client Advisor

January 17, 2019

"Easy Buying Experience"

- newcar

Sheila listened to what I needed and made an easy transaction. She helped me pick out the car that would suit me best. And made the whole experience very easy and quick. They also took extra time to show me all the electronics in the car- that I am still learning, but they will help me get there.

January 06, 2019

"So far so good! "

- MYBMW

Concord BMW took care of my concerns. Great dealership and customer service oriented. I just purchased a new 2019 BMW and so far so good. JV was a pleasure to meet. He was very attentive and very customer service oriented. Also for the past 8 plus years I had my older BMW serviced at BMW Concord, Amy Bilson was by far the best.

JV Huyhn - Internet Sales

December 18, 2018

"Sheila is a great Client Advisor. "

- K Gautam

I recently purchased X3 and Sheila made the process very smooth. She was diligent in responding to my queries. I was very happy that I went through her.

Used 2015 BMW X5, $38900