BMW Concord

Sofia Donnelly

Amy Bilson, Service Advisor, BMW Concord

Amy Bilson

July 15, 2018

"Great service and a great deal."

- Rob D

Many thanks to Jackie Gottlieb and the BMW Concord staff for a great car-buying experience. She made the experience worthwhile and nice. The 540i had everything on our list of features we wanted and the Bluestone Metallic color was a real jewel.

Jennifer Sims
Other Employees : Ken Marsh

July 12, 2018

"Great Purchase"

- Mary Ann

Before we arrived at BMW Concord, we had found a car on-line which matched the features we wanted and seemed like a good deal. Our Client Advisor, Jackie, took the time to find us an even better purchase of the same model, one that had been used by the dealership as a "loaner car." Everyone that we dealt with at the dealership was professional and respectful. The whole experience was the most pleasant we've had buying a car and we are extremely happy with our new car!

July 11, 2018

"They took good care of me"

- Carlogon

I had a great experience with the sales dept of bmw concord thanks to Mark Salvoni & JV Huyn. I got everything on my wish list at a very good deal. They were patient with me. I didn’t feel pressured into buying something that didn’t have everything I wanted such as the adaptive cruise control, panorama roof etc. they searched high & low for a car I wanted, which wasn’t easy so since the 2019 models were coming out and ordering one was getting complicated. Thanks Mark

Mark Salvoni