BMW Concord

Rob Graham

Alyce Phillips, Finance Manager, BMW Concord

Alyce Phillips

November 22, 2017

"Jackie Gottlieb is amazing!"

- Sandy G

I would highly recommend Jackie Gottlieb in the sales department. She went above and beyond for me. I purchased an X5 after several months of shopping. Jackie responded immediately to all the questions I had regarding my purchase. She was very patient and never pushed me to buy. She has also followed up with me after my purchase. Once again I highly recommend her!

November 17, 2017

"Wonderful car buying experience "

- Breejl

Jackie was very knowledgeable, and made our car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We went home with a great car for a good price. Thanks Jackie!

November 15, 2017

"Jackie found a way to give me everything I asked for! "

- TL

Buying a car can be a somewhat overwhelming and frightening experience. Jackie Gottlieb was a dream to work with! She was able to address all my concerns and made the whole experience enjoyable. I highly recommend working with her! You can totally trust her to get you the best deal possible and take care of your needs.

New 2018 BMW X3, $51795