BMW Concord

Sheila Lane

October 16, 2017

"Used Car Purchase"

- Jvarg01

Pre-coordination with Mr. Andrade helped expedite the purchase process. The selected vehicle was detailed and ready for presentation upon my arrival. His professionalism and knowledge about the selected vehicle was over and above expectations. He provided answers to my questions, in addition to sharing available maintenance documentation to support his sale. Danny knows how to treat his customers! At no time did he apply pressure to make the sale. His courteous and friendly introduction from meeting to deal closing fell nothing short of outstanding. In the end, vehicle preparation and performance, in addition to his positive attitude assured a sale.

Danny Andrade

October 13, 2017

"Jackie the Super Star!!"

- Red BMW Guy

When you come here ask for Jackie. Super knowledgeable, not pushy. Showed us a variety of cars. Let us take our time with our decision. We will only buy cars from her from now on. Xavier

Jackie Gottieb
Ken Imani

October 10, 2017

"Exemplary "

- i3devotee

My wife and I are BMW devotees. I needed a new car, but one that fit a new need: a longer commute. In debating between hybrid and electric cars, I spoke with Dillip, who walked me through the benefits and limitations of one car over another. He was thorough and straightforward, which I appreciated throughout the process. Any questions I had were met with insight and clarity. I remain a loyal BMW customer, and Dilip exemplifies why.

Dilip Khare