BMW Concord

Internet Sales Manager

June 12, 2018

"OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!! SHOCKED!!"

- Skeeter

Our experience buying a 2018 440i c with JV Huynh was the best experience we have ever had buying any car. This is our 3rd BMW and we would buy here again and again to have the same caring sincere desire to truly GIVE GREAT customer service. JV listened to what we wanted and what we needed as well as what we expected for the money we would be spending. We were not going to speed as much as we did however we did and dealing with JV we felt OK about our purchase after talking and working with JV. The deal was clean easy no surprises and not pushy at all which is what you would NOT expect from a sales person. JV has followed up with us to make sure we got home safe as we live over 1 hr and half away and that we were enjoying the car! Zack the finance person was not pushy and again listened to us and did not keep trying to sell sell sell extra stuff. Straight shooter even if we were wrong!!! Having to spend a lot of money we walked away feeling no stress and still feel great about buying a new car from Concord BMW. John and Laurie

JV Huynh

June 12, 2018

"BEST DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE!"

- Julian328i

I recently purchased a 2015 BMW 328i from BMW Concord. I have dealt with many other dealerships in the area through the years but this was by far the best experience I have encountered. My sales person, Jackie Gottlieb, went above and beyond to ensure all my questions and concerns were answered. From the beginning of the process I felt really comfortable and did not feel any pressure whatsoever. She is very knowledgable and helps ensure you feel that you are buying the right car. She was very patient with my needs and did not hesitate to go out of her way for me. If you are in the market for a new or used car, I definitely recommend to go see Jackie Gottlieb!!

Jackie Gottlieb

June 02, 2018

"i3 purchase"

- roy13th

I purchased my 2018 I3 rex, Dilip Khare the online sales manager was very helpful and negotiations was made simple and clear. He even offered some extra assistance regarding some rebates I could get(thank you!) The dealership is very well maintained, staff are pleasant, lounge beautiful. Zack Lee the Finance guy made everything less stressful and I had a great experience during the finance process. He doesn't push but gives you the entire details and make sure you are aware of choices you're making and made the overall experience with this dealership amazing.

Dilip and Zack