BMW Concord

Tony Yuan, Client Advisor, BMW Concord

Tony Yuan

Client Advisor

April 17, 2018

"Accomodating sales staff with a fantastic selection of cars"

- MonteVerde

Clean and professional dealership with a wide selection of used cars. Pricing was fair, and neither the sales or finance staff was pushy. I would say above average for appearance and service for a BMW dealer. Only small issue was when it came down to the numbers, it was bit like pulling teeth to get away from the monthly payment discussion and instead get to a final number discussion. Again, very small issue, and I appreciate my sales rep coming in on her day off and picking me up at the Amtrak station! Dealer is highly recommended and I would go back!

Jackie Gottlieb
Steve Sineseo

April 10, 2018

"Outstanding Service Time and Again ......"

- Geoffrey Disch

I have purchased 6 BMW vehicles over the past 25 years and have received excellent service and support from Michael Heller and the team at Concord BMW.

Michael Heller
Jace Edlund
Steve Sineseo

April 10, 2018

"Perfect Experience!"

- carguy123

Shi-Shi Guan was outstanding in helping me find a certified pre-owned car for my new driver, fourth child son. I told her what I wanted, a base no frills, safe car and she got me exactly what I wanted and very well priced too. She ran my credit ahead of time so when I came in, all I had to was sign and drive. A+ experience and I don't often get to say that.

Shi-Shi Guan