BMW Portland

Kourosh Homayoun, BMW Client Advisor, BMW Portland

Kourosh Homayoun

BMW Client Advisor

October 18, 2018

"Very Poor Customer Service"

- Shirley

This is my second time here for service, both times I had very bad experience, yet this recent time is THE WORST. It is so bad that I had to post a long review about it, and I don't usually do reviews on anything. Not only that none of the front desk people greeted us while they were just standing there chatting, but also it took way too long than it's needed. Since nobody had greeted us or even asked us why we were there for, we had to literally go and grabbed a person to check us in for our scheduled service appointment. Finally we got to meet with our service advisor Daniel. Luckily he was great and very helpful. After Daniel check my driver license, credit card and my insurance card, and make sure everything is good to go. He sent us off to Amber to check out a loaner car that was already scheduled. Here comes the WORST part, Amber took everything from Daniel, and she was questioning our insurance! I've already told her that the insurance is on my parents' name but it covers me as well, but she said she has to have one with my name on it. So I literally had to call my parents, and had them call American Family insurance to put my name on the piece of paper and send it back to me to show Ms. Amber that I'm insured. Transferring information back and forth was very time consuming and unnecessary. I took out 30 minutes from work just so I can come drop off my car and be back to work. However, because of the unnecessary thing that she had asked for, I spent an hour and a half at the dealership just to get the piece of paper to show her. I missed a meeting from work because of this unnecessary nonsense. This is such a waste of my time. My parents own 2 BMW and a Mercedes. I've taken my parents other cars to Kuni BMW and Mercedes Benz of Portland. I checked out loaner cars just fine with the insurance card we had. I don't know why Portland BMW had to give us such a hard time. I'm very disappointed about their service, and would never come back. I would rather go to Kuni BMW from now on, even though it's further away from me, just so I can get better customer service. THIS IS COMPLETE UNNECESSARY NONSENSE! I would not recommend them to anyone.

Amber

October 11, 2018

"Really Amazing Customer Experience"

- MClark

Loved learning new tips and Tricks from Eric! He was helpful and a great teacher. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn more about their car.

October 11, 2018

"Great service!"

- VJas

Eric was really good. He helped me with all the new tech in my car. And I know he will be available when I need any more pointers.

Used 2016 BMW 3 Series, $26999