BMW Portland

Wally VanSchelt

January 18, 2019

"Amazing to work with!"

- BMWguyFTW

Austin was great to work with. He was a non-pressure salesman which is why he earned me business. Has great follow up skills and knows everything about these cars! Even though I came in wanting to spend 30-40k on a car I ended up spending over 80k on my car. He kept me smiling the whole time! Would recommend to everyone!! Look for Austin Dykstra when you need any type of car! You wont be let down!

Austin Dykstra

November 23, 2018

"recall and keyfob"

- Afib

brought my x5 in for recalls and ordered extra keyfob to have programed at same time, car was in shop for a week . when I picked it up they were slammed and the kid who was parking cars handed me the keys and I left . When I got home I noticed there was no key in the new keyfob ., called back and left voicemail , no responce, called parts this morning and was told if I wanted key with keyfob it was extra .I wish I would have been told this when ordering a 280.00 fob. not pleased with cust service

will and parts counter

October 18, 2018

"Very Poor Customer Service"

- Shirley

This is my second time here for service, both times I had very bad experience, yet this recent time is THE WORST. It is so bad that I had to post a long review about it, and I don't usually do reviews on anything. Not only that none of the front desk people greeted us while they were just standing there chatting, but also it took way too long than it's needed. Since nobody had greeted us or even asked us why we were there for, we had to literally go and grabbed a person to check us in for our scheduled service appointment. Finally we got to meet with our service advisor Daniel. Luckily he was great and very helpful. After Daniel check my driver license, credit card and my insurance card, and make sure everything is good to go. He sent us off to Amber to check out a loaner car that was already scheduled. Here comes the WORST part, Amber took everything from Daniel, and she was questioning our insurance! I've already told her that the insurance is on my parents' name but it covers me as well, but she said she has to have one with my name on it. So I literally had to call my parents, and had them call American Family insurance to put my name on the piece of paper and send it back to me to show Ms. Amber that I'm insured. Transferring information back and forth was very time consuming and unnecessary. I took out 30 minutes from work just so I can come drop off my car and be back to work. However, because of the unnecessary thing that she had asked for, I spent an hour and a half at the dealership just to get the piece of paper to show her. I missed a meeting from work because of this unnecessary nonsense. This is such a waste of my time. My parents own 2 BMW and a Mercedes. I've taken my parents other cars to Kuni BMW and Mercedes Benz of Portland. I checked out loaner cars just fine with the insurance card we had. I don't know why Portland BMW had to give us such a hard time. I'm very disappointed about their service, and would never come back. I would rather go to Kuni BMW from now on, even though it's further away from me, just so I can get better customer service. THIS IS COMPLETE UNNECESSARY NONSENSE! I would not recommend them to anyone.

Amber