BMW of Bridgeport

David Baylis, Client Advisor, BMW of Bridgeport

David Baylis

4.4

November 14, 2017

"Great service and great salesman"

- JozieMarie

My experience at BMW of Bridgeport was excellent. The customer service from everyone there, especially the salesman, Vincent Ruocco was great. They were welcoming and attentive to my needs, did not rush me, made me feel comfortable in my decision and showed me all of the options available to me with my purchase without being pushy. They made sure I felt comfortable in my vechicle, made me feel welcome to come back and/or call and text with any questions I have and even followed up to see how I was liking the car. The finance department, specifically Victoria Warner was very kind and helpful during the purchase as well.

Vincent Ruocco
Victoria Warner

November 13, 2017

"Very easy and enjoyable car buying experience."

- mhudson187

Great time buying a car at BMW of Bridgeport. Sales person (Kelly Garvin) was knowledgeable and very professional. The dealership accommodated my ever changing schedule and the pick up experience was top notch - they made me feel like a rock star. Have and will continue to recommend BMW of Bridgeport and Kelly Garvin. I will be buying here again in the future.

November 10, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Kim

Kelly came in on his day off to deliver my car. He is a new salesperson who asked questions if unsure, was upfront and courteous.

Kelly Garvin
Other Employees : Anthony D.

New 2018 BMW X5, $66460