BMW of Cape Cod

Joe Martin, Client Advisor, BMW of Cape Cod

Joe Martin

Client Advisor

November 16, 2018

"The entire staff was very welcoming and helpful."

- kcoady

What would typically be a dreaded task for me, car shopping, I had a thoroughly enjoyable experience with the entire staff at BMW of Cape Cod. The service was outstanding and each step of the way the staff was very knowledgeable. I now look forward to being a proud owner of a BMW and know that going forward for any service needs will also be enjoyable. Thank you to all who helped me with my purchase.

Joe Martin
Richard Harrington
Other Employees : Darren help me with the instructions on how to use my new car and all its bells and whistle’s.

November 16, 2018

"A quick Test Drive Visit turned into a purchase !"

- Katiegirl

Went to BMW to drive a car since i had never owned a BMW before. I was going to test drive many different brands before making my decision. Met with Ben, he listened to what i wanted in a car, listened to what my lifestyle is like and suggested the X5 to drive. I had previously owned Jeeps, Audi etc. within the first mile, I knew I wanted a BMW - just didn't know which one. I also communicated that I love technology but HATE when I Do not know how to work it, or if I'm not shown how to use it. This was a match made in heaven. Ben got me into the exact car i wanted, with all of the things on my wish-list. Then, I am introduced to Brandon.....He spent a lot of time with me to make sure I understood how the technology works! He was patient and listened to me so he could explain it in terms that i would understand! the amount of personalized service was incredible! Never have i experienced service like this in ANY industry. It was so exciting to pick up the car from two people that were genuinely excited for me and passionate about BMW!!!! I'm a loyal customer for sure!!! - and all from one test drive visit for comparison.....

Ben Whitney
Brandon Pavlakis

November 10, 2018

"Great experience!"

- gkbmw

James was a pleasure to work with. My out of state purchase was handled efficiently and without any issues! I would definitely purchase another car from James and BMW of Cape Cod.

James Carbonell