BMW of Cape Cod

Tim Muldoon

James Carbonell, Client Advisor, BMW of Cape Cod

James Carbonell

January 16, 2019

" Incredible salesmanship "

- Bob3333

Recently purchased a car from Mr. Tim. He is quite an impressive young man A salesman that showed me the upmost respect and seem to have all the answers as well as time to ensure I had the vehicle I would be happy with for years to come. I certainly will pass along Tim’s name to the fellows at the club.

Tim Muldoon

January 16, 2019

"A relaxing and enjoyable experience!"

- cx747340

I normally don't buy my cars through dealerships as I had a "not so great" past experience. When I met Ben and told him what I was looking for he quickly came up with a CPO BMW that would suit my needs. I took it for a test drive, Ben answered my questions, and he had my car ready to go a few days later. I never thought it would be that easy. There was no pressure, and everything that was promised was delivered, a rarity these days!! Thanks Ben for doing a great job and making this purchase easier than buying a bike!

January 16, 2019

"Excellent customer service and professionalism"

- boston_bmw_owner

This is the best dealership I've been a customer of (and this includes other BMW dealerships around Boston). Ben and Richard were both very professional and courteous. They were patient with me, even though I arrived right as they were closing up. There were some issues with my bank but Richard took care of everything so there were no hassles. The car was in like-new condition and was even delivered to me for no charge (over 100 miles away). They took care of all the paperwork (title, registration, financing) this truly was a "sign and drive" purchase. I would recommend BMW of Cape Cod to anyone looking for a new or used BMW.

Richard Harrington