BMW of El Cajon

Deanna Kehler, Internet Sales Manager, BMW of El Cajon

Deanna Kehler

Internet Sales Manager

August 18, 2018

"Matt Moore is a terrible manager"

- beachy

This used to be my go-to BMW dealership, but they certainly have gone downhill with customer service. It seems that Matt Moore is not a good manager overall as other reviewers state it, too. His attitude is degrading, offensive and aggressive. I went in about a month ago, because I got a warning that my tire was low. The guys checked it and said there's nothing wrong with it. It was filled with air and I was good to go! The next day, the tire was low again. I went and got it filled with air somewhere else. This warning has appeared a couple of more times and I went back to BMW again. Why did they find the nail this time and not last time? Clearly someone isn't doing their job, because it keeps deflating. I went in to ask Matt Moore about the last time I got my tire replaced and he checked the price and wouldn't match it, saying it was a year ago. It was barely a 10% discount I asked for and that's when he said it has to be give and take, not all take... WOW ... absolutely rude and degrading! It's not like I'm in there every month asking for a handout. It's been more than a year and I even purchased an extra warranty for my car in between this time. Time to give the other dealers a chance to earn my business, since they keep trying.

Matt Moore

July 05, 2018

"Excellent environment and people"

- clina

El Cajon dealership is very friendly and welcoming, their staff is extraordinary and I would like to thank them for their awesome service. I would definitely go back in the future.

Art

January 11, 2018

"Terrific Service"

- Cassie Barger

I've had the pleasure of working with Daniel Luker the last 2 times I've brought my car in for maintenance, and most recently to have the iDrive screen repaired. Terrific service. Thank you!

Daniel Luker

• Free Breakfast and Coffee Bar
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Quick Appraisal Service
  • Free Car Wash Wednesday(www.facebook.com/BMWSC)
BMW of El Cajon, El Cajon, CA, 92020