BMW of El Cajon

Deanna Kehler, Internet Sales Manager, BMW of El Cajon

Deanna Kehler

Internet Sales Manager

July 05, 2018

"Excellent environment and people"

- clina

El Cajon dealership is very friendly and welcoming, their staff is extraordinary and I would like to thank them for their awesome service. I would definitely go back in the future.

Art

January 11, 2018

"Terrific Service"

- Cassie Barger

I've had the pleasure of working with Daniel Luker the last 2 times I've brought my car in for maintenance, and most recently to have the iDrive screen repaired. Terrific service. Thank you!

Daniel Luker

November 28, 2017

"Horrible"

- Roni444

My service advisor was Brent Mattraw. I had a scheduled service at this dealership. I recently moved to the area from Murrieta CA. Brent told me that the prices at their dealership were the lowest. Later Brent called and wanted to add on a costly rear brake job and resurface the roters. I asked does it need to be done right now he said in the near future. At the time I was in LA with the loaner car. I said I would be coming in late with the loner or in the am because I did not know how late I would be stuck in the traffic on the way home. Brent started that if I was not also getting the $500+ brake job done too he prefers the loner car be back at 6pm. This kind of demand has never been made of me at other dealerships. I was stuck in LA and stressed out that traffic and accidents kept me on the road from 3:30pm till 8:30pm. The next morning I filled up the gas and went to drop off the car at 7am. The guy who took my loner was nice. the service agent Michael Parker was cordial till I inquired about the price of my oil change. I asked if they price matched other BMW dealerships. He quickly said NO. It was a stern no. I stated that I was just inquiring because I received a special from my old Murrieta BMW Dealership for an oil change for $79.95. ElCajon BMW was charging me $129.00. Michael stated they never consider doing that. I just pulled out my card and paid for it quickly. There was never a Thank You for choosing us or a feeling that this place catered to anyone not dropping a 1k min. So this place is not classy, not competitive in their pricing and stingy when they don't get a big sale making their clients stress about the time they can return the loner car, weird experience.I highly suggest BMW SD and Murrieta because they are competitive, they will give you the car for anytime you need, they are genuine, helpful and run a classy service experience.

Brent Mattraw, Michael Parker

• Free Breakfast and Coffee Bar
  • BMW Lifestyle Boutique
  • Quick Appraisal Service
  • Free Car Wash Wednesday(www.facebook.com/BMWSC)
BMW of El Cajon, El Cajon, CA, 92020