BMW of Escondido

Pierre Babayan, Sales , BMW of Escondido

Pierre Babayan

4.2

September 13, 2018

"Trade in my 2015 for 2018 X1"

- Charissasnewx1

At first I was going in to see about an ad they mailed me about 0 interest offer, but that didn't work for me. but I did get 1.9 interest and the 2018 X1 was a M series which we love, it was much larger. the sales and finance person was very nice. All and all, it was easy and I do love my new car.

Moe Haasankhail
Pierre Babayan
Amanda Kelly
Other Employees : McQual, He was the best, showed me how to work the car and set up for me, I love him.

August 20, 2018

"Long-time Customer of BMW of Escondido Service Center"

- ncarver53

I have been bringing my car to BMW of Escondido Service Center for over 10 years. During that interim, I have had a number of service advisors. But Tanner is the best so far! He is a true professional!

Tanner

August 10, 2018

"Amazing but....."

- cooper

Hector as always is great! Very professional and prompt with service. But who ever is booking out appointments should keep a Talley of loaner cars going out. I booked my appointment days ahead and asked for a loaner car for the day. This was 845 in morning and BMW was already out of cars. I Had to go to enterprise. So I’ll still give 5 stars for Hector but for the other service no.

Hector service Rep