BMW of Escondido

Peter Brecht

December 09, 2018

"Best service ever "

- Snappy

Always have a pleasant experience when coming here. My car is always serviced as predicted. Hector is amazing. there are many times that I am crunched for time and they never make me feel pressured to get my car. And although I’ve had very few issues other than maintenance they always get it in right away when there is any problem

Hector

December 09, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- JM5

Mike always does A great job with service on my 5 series. He keeps me posted on what service needs to be done and answers my questions. The vehicle is ready when promised.

Mike in service, Tanner in service

December 08, 2018

"Great service"

- Leslye19

I only bring my 5 series to Escondido BMW. The service is great and they are always within the time frame that they say. I will keep bringing my car here.

Harris