BMW of Escondido

Pierre Babayan, Sales , BMW of Escondido

Pierre Babayan

4.3

November 01, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience.......ever!!!!"

- offtostarbucks

I have purchased probably 7 or 8 cars in the past 15 years and your BMW dealership FAR surpasses EVERY dealership I've worked with times a thousand! Even if I wasn't buying such a great car and was just shopping in a store with your employees, I would feel the same way. Everyone spoke about how great it is to be part of 'the family'. I felt like a valued customer from the very beginning test drive through the last signature. Vinnie is the perfect combo of part salesperson, part comedian, very relatable and a breath of fresh air to the usual 'salesperson'. I never felt pressured or rushed not even for a second!!! Pierre is the perfect 'cool friend' - so helpful, so knowledgeable and so kind. He seemed to truly share my joy to have a cool new car. He made the whole process 'easy breezy' - like no other car buying experience I've ever had. Moe is so down to earth - you can tell he is well respected by the staff and truly cares that customers are happy and in the right vehicle. He was super friendly and kind. McQuel is amazing - from the moment I met him, I could tell he loves his job and is the perfect ambassador of all things BMW tech! No matter what question I had, he knew the answer before I even finished my question :) Jeannie is a sweetheart and is the perfect person for her job! The words kind, personable, knowledgeable, honest and caring immediately come to mind! She made everything easy and dare I say, fun!!!! Every dealership should have a Jeannie! :) I literally brought a snack, two magazines, a suduko book and my ipad as I know how incredibly long things can take when buying a car - I didn't touch any of these things - not even for a moment as I was taken care of from start to finish with kind and caring HUMAN INTERACTION by a whole team! Who would ever expect that????? So cool and so appreciated!!! Congratulations, Peter, for assembling such a wonderful team - EVERY single employee I came in contact with was RAVING about you and the culture of your dealership. Without exception, everyone said that they love the family atmosphere and that they feel lucky to have a job that does not feel like work. I have literally already told about 50 people how wonderful my experience was and my car is only 3 weeks old!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Moe Haasankhail
Peter Brecht
Pierre Babayan
Vincent Robotti
Other Employees : Jeannie Thomas, McQuel

October 29, 2018

"Excellent service."

- MarinBMW

I have been servicing my cars at BMW of Escondido for years. Exceptional service as usual. I always request the same adviser - Harris Fetcher. He is always very friendly and responsive.

Harris Fetcher

October 24, 2018

"Outstanding "

- Cowgirl123

Michael my service rep. Went above and beyond. He went over each item and had great customer service and was very friendly. I appreciate the great service I will bring my car back if we do need to for sure. Outstanding service !!

Michael in service