BMW of Hudson Valley

Matt  Kara, BMW Genius, BMW of Hudson Valley

Matt Kara

BMW Genius

January 17, 2019

"I had a very good experience"

- stefmix

David worked hard to get me what I wanted and Lacey was very helpful getting me familiar with my new car. Everyone was very nice and professional, I look forward to a long relationship with this dealership and BMW. Thank you.

Other Employees : Landis, Lacey

January 17, 2019

"One of the BEST I ever had!"

- Frank

What a great experience! I love the teamwork! The person that convinced me to buy was Lasi! We love David , he was great & very attentive! Lasi was consistently great!! Of course ANU made it possible financially for us to buy! She always is very supportive, and really provides the catalyst for us to buy!!

Anu Singh
Joanne Holmes

December 03, 2018

"Buying couldn’t have been easier and more pleasurable"

- ST X3

David made buying my new/used bmw a pleasure. It was fast and easy. He used information from my last purchase and it was a breeze. Can’t thank him enough. He found me the car that best fit my needs and wants. Lacy was awesome and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him and Hudson valley bmw. Service is always outstanding. Thanks you so much! I love my car!!!!!

Other Employees : Lacy the bmw genius