BMW of Hudson Valley

Certified Pre-Owned Manager
Joanne Holmes, Service Advisor, BMW of Hudson Valley

Joanne Holmes

September 10, 2018

"david was great to work with. "

- joan

David kept in touch with me while trying to find me the perfect car. when he found the car he thought would fit my needs, he suggested that i come in and drive that car before making any decision. i thought my 2015 5 series was a great car, but this new 5 rides and drives like a dream. there was no hassle in returning my old car and the new car was ready within 24 hours. he spoke to my insurance carrier and made all those arrangements. he also had all the paperwork for me to sign for the new lease ready when i got there. there was no waiting! i would highly recommend you call David for your car purchase or lease. he made the experience a breeze...........thank you, David, for your great service.

September 07, 2018

"Pleasant experience "

- Gina

Every single employee at this dealership was helpful, friendly, and accommodating. They worked with me to get the car that I wanted, answered all my questions and followed up with me every step of the way. I would highly recommend them for excellent customer service, great prices, and beautiful and well maintained cars. Thank you BMW of the Hudson Valley!

Marcus Mancuso
Other Employees : Tony and Savannah

August 30, 2018

"The way a buying experience should be"

- DReview

John Robertson made the leasing and then buying experience very easy. Always knowledgeable, always patient, always looking out for my needs and what I wanted. Can't recommend John or BMW of the Hudson Valley enough.

John Robertson