BMW of Kansas City South

Billy Roskosh

Client Advisor

"Went the extra mile"

- JHENNON7 Verified Customer

Dealt with the service department on an issue my vehicle was having, then found out there is a parts recall. Service manager was knowledgeable and explained in full detail. They provided me with a rental comparable to my personal vehicle, which wasn't expected, but appreciated. The service manager went the extra mile to get a part replaced that had to be ordered from the previous service visit I had and was very kind. The reason for the 4 star rating is because one of the service techs, Derek could use some additional customer service training. From the first conversation I had with him he made me feel like I was a bother to him. Left me feeling like he had a preconceived opinion that because I drive a higher end car I must be stuck up or snooty. Even casual conversation left me thinking I had done something wrong. Wasn't impressed with his attitude and will make sure he isn't the service rep I deal with in the future.

Derek Goodhart

"Customer Service"

- DB Verified Customer

When looking for a new car, I decided to visit BMW of KC South, had a great no-pressure salesman and purchased my X5. For service, my tech has been awesome and very knowledgeable. He is my go to guy if I have questions.

Paullie Ranker

"Paul was excellent "

- BBLAYLOCK2013 Verified Customer

This is the first time in awhile. That i felt Bmw actually cared about the customer needs and wants. Before i felt, it was all about the money.

Paul tracy and Wong