BMW of Minnetonka

James  Moosaie, BMW Client Advisor | CMX Manager, BMW of Minnetonka

James Moosaie

BMW Client Advisor | CMX Manager

December 13, 2017

"Painless, smooth and easy"

- JR3211

John "Sully" Sullivan was a pleasure to work with. He provide us with all the information we needed, in what I felt was a honest way giving us the benefit of all his experience.

John Sullivan

December 12, 2017

"Great experience"

- RyanN

I dealt with Ryan Leach to purchase a new 330i. He was very helpful showing the various models/options and walking me through the buying process. Sales staff were very friendly and informative and I appreciate the fact that they were not pushy. I really like my new car and am very happy with the experience.

Ryan Leach

December 08, 2017

"Very good Experience"

- DM3

I have purchased a couple vehicles from this dealership. Buying a car can feel very adversarial and stressful. My salesperson on these transactions, Alex Tamarkin, helped to make it a much more enjoyable experience. At the conclusion of both deals, I felt that I was treated fairly and with respect. I would highly recommend Alex and the dealership if you are in the market.

Lea Schneider