BMW of Minnetonka

John Sullivan, Pre-Owned Client Advisor, BMW of Minnetonka

John Sullivan

Pre-Owned Client Advisor

October 21, 2017

"Pleasant and easy process "

- Penfold

Very helpful and honest. Love the deal I got. No pressure for add ons. It was also pretty fast. Took less than half a day to choose a car get a deal and drive off with it.

Ryan Leach
Kyle Gustafson

October 18, 2017

"Flawless"

- i3forme

I notified Amy Mattick that I was interested in trading in my current vehicle for the BMW i3. She LITERALLY did the rest!!!! Answered any and all questions promptly, set up the date to trade in and sign paperwork, everything was ready and I was in and out with my new car faster then any other dealership I have used. While my style of purchasing is in and out, Amy still took time to get to know me and followed up with me after my purchase to see how everything was. I will only buy from Amy at BMW of Minnetonka.

Amy Mattick

October 07, 2017

"Top notch sales and customer service"

- Lbissonette

Steve Rydberg was my sales person. He was extremely helpful in helping me turn in my previously leased vehicle early and find a new one that fit my needs. Also Steve and the General Manager from Minnetonka BMW were terrific in getting a problem resolved with BMW regarding a refund I had due. Hats off to Steve in seeing everything through to my satisfaction.;

Steve Rydberg
Kevin Devoy
Other Employees : The General Manager of the dealership.

Used 2009 Honda Accord, $11596