BMW of Monterey

514 Reviews of BMW of Monterey

January 16, 2019

"Quick and Easy"

- Rita

Airbag replacement was completed quickly. Communication was great, the service folks were great. Painless and efficient. Vehicle returned clean. Service team was very helpful and professional.

Other Employees : Oscar
Jan 16, 2019 -

BMW of Monterey responded

Rita, thank you for the review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

January 12, 2019

"Airbag Recall Service Complete"

- Duc

BMW 128i was brought in for airbag replacement service. Service member was professional and respectful and also provided a line of communication to be reached at. The time quoted for completion of the service was 4pm. The service was completed at 4pm, good job.

January 11, 2019

"Smooth as can be..."

- BMWs since 1976

Our X5 warned us about a possible problem with our passenger restraint system. I was able to schedule a repair appointment within two days. I brought the car in early in the morning and everything was finished in the early afternoon. It was time for the car's first oil change, so that was taken care of as well. We live about 40 miles away, so saving us an extra trip is much appreciated, and BMW of Monterey's shuttle service was both helpful and efficient.

January 05, 2019

"Great service provided."

- Barbie

I received excellent services and professional staff provided excellent services as well. We have been dealing with this dealership since our 1st purchase of a 1989 new BMW in 1988 and have always experienced excellent services and professional staff. We have recommended this dealership to our families and friends over the years.

Michael "Misha" Godick
Christopher Almeida
Randy Craven
Michael Crnkovich
Paul Giovino
January 02, 2019

"Good job!"

- ccsayz

The airbag was recalled on my BMW and they handled it with great efficiency. The only issue was finding the service department considering the ongoing construction.

Jan 03, 2019 -

BMW of Monterey responded

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

Jan 03, 2019 -

BMW of Monterey responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We’re so pleased that our service department made your experience so enjoyable at BMW of Monterey!

"Super Service!"

- BMW lover

Joe got my car in and out in the time promised! And was super nice and efficient! Would love to buy my next car from this dealership!

BMW of Monterey responded

Thank you for the review! We’re thrilled Joe provided you with such a positive experience. We’re grateful for having such dedicated team members and also thankful for your business!

"EXCELLENT!"

- rubbj

The service department is A+ in my book. Joe Campo is very professional and accommodating. Every experience I have had with BMW of Monterey has been pleasant.

BMW of Monterey responded

Hello Rubbj, we appreciate the review! We're glad to hear Joe could be of assistance. Thank you again for choosing BMW of Monterey!

"Staff was ok"

- Lexusowner

My service member was not in. He was out to lunch, keep in mind my appointment was at 2:00 pm. I received my car back on time, and I was advised to replace my front brakes. I asked for a quote for.frint brakes and the my service man gave me a vague quote on $600.00-$700.00 to replace. He said he’d call me tomorrow and never called. I in return took my car to another service place and they replaced my front brakes for half the price. I was willing to give BMW the business but they pushed me away. Not good. Next time, treat all customers the same.

Mike Kyle

BMW of Monterey responded

It appears that we didn’t earn 5-stars at your last visit. We're always looking for ways to improve so if you’d like to give us a call at (877) 849-1903 we’d love the opportunity to speak with you.

December 29, 2018

"Great "

- Me

Great and very helpful. Thank you for the help with getting us a car. We needed a car quickly. We got help finding one. Very good

Gary Kihs

BMW of Monterey responded

We appreciate your review! We're glad to hear Gary could be of assistance. Thank you again for choosing BMW of Monterey!

December 28, 2018

"Awesome Team!"

- SUPGirl

Every experience I have had with them has been awesome! Happy with both my sales and service experience! Def will buy my next car here!

John Polli
Other Employees : Anna
Dec 29, 2018 -

BMW of Monterey responded

Hi, we appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave a review. Our goal is to always put the customer first and we're happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for your business!