BMW of Rochester Hills

David Griffin

Erick Grabruck, Client Advisor, BMW of Rochester Hills

Erick Grabruck

November 10, 2018

"The ultimate service experience "

- JJonesX6

This was a great experience overall from start to finish. I scheduled an appointment and was able to drop my vehicle off the evening prior and pick up my loaner vehicle. This was extremely helpful. Afterwards once my service was started. (3 recalls, a valve cover gasket and a diagnostic on a heat issue.) I was kept informed of my entire service process. I was updated as the repairs were completed and resolved. I would highly recommend this dealership and highly recommend their service staff to anyone that is looking for an inviting, easy and satisfying experience. Thank you Jeff for your integrity and expert knowledge. X6 is running great and better than ever.

Jeff Pegg

November 07, 2018

"Attentive service"

- PER

We needed to replace a vehicle on short notice, and wanted to do so before we left on vacation. David Ugorowski helped us make the purchase happen quickly so we could get on the road. Thanks!

David Ugorowski

November 06, 2018

"The best service!"

- Perla

At BMW I received the best service and experienced when looking for a car. Tonya Murray was my client advisor and she was amazing! She explained everything in detail, she provided a very good follow up and she also got a very good deal for me! I will definitively recommend this dealership and Tonya!

Tonya Murray