BMW of Rochester Hills

Personal Services Coordinator

September 13, 2018

"BMW Experience"

- Lynn McNulty

I leased my first BMW in 2015 and it was a great experience. Tonya was my salesperson and she greatly exceeded all my expectations. She was so helpful and answered all of my questions. I am happy to say I just signed my second lease and I couldn't have done it without her. She is very thorough and knows exactly what the customer is looking for. Highly recommend Tonya and the dealership, very professional and very friendly.

Tonya Murray

September 09, 2018

"Knowledgable, deliberate, prompt"

- Bill180909

I was introduced to David when I walked in to the dealer store unannounced and he was the one who greeted me. I am a new BMW customer with a long history of driving competitor vehicles. He was very patient with me and my questions, respectfully responding when he knew the information, and resourceful when he needed to look it up. David facilitated my purchase process to suit my choices, schedule, and further information needs. He cordially followed up as logistics questions arose closer to delivery. He has always responded promptly to my inquiries either in email, phone, or in person. My (first time) experience with David and BMW of Rochester Hills has been great!

Jim Pierce
David Ugorowski

September 01, 2018

"Great service, friendly atmosphere "

- Jeanette

Absolutely loved how friendly everyone is. Frank made me feel like I was seeing an old friend. Excellent customer service, this was my first time at this dealership and can't wait to by my next one from them!

Maryanne Curcuru