BMW of Rochester Hills

David Griffin, Client Advisor, BMW of Rochester Hills

David Griffin

Client Advisor

July 10, 2018

"Excellent Service; Great Deal!"

- dsophiea

Tonya Murray patiently helped my 86-year old grandmother pick out a 2018 X 1. Tonya was knowledgeable and customer oriented from the beginning. We will recommend her to our family and friends.

Jim Pierce

June 29, 2018

"The service and staff at this dealership were OUTSTANDING!"

- princess p

My husband and I decided to go back to a BMW! What a great decision! We were so pleased with not only the product, but the service we received as soon as we entered the showroom. We were greeted by Kyle who was extremely knowledgeable in answering our questions. He then introduced us to Tonya Murray! Tonya was very approachable in helping us to make a decision on our new BMW. Ladies, Tonya made sure she addressed ME in the process of purchasing our new car. She was great in every aspect of this sale. Thank you Tonya!

Kyle Fraser

June 28, 2018

"Great!! Wonderful service representative Tonya Murray."

- 340isuzi

Tonya was so helpful to me. She listened to my needs, provided a number of test drive options in my lease price , was friendly, engaging, professional, knowledgeable , & left the final choice up to me. Tonya also followed up w/ me in the next few days to see how I was enjoying my new BMW. l really liked Tonya’s low key, no pressure personally. My husband bought a BMW from Tonya a year ago, & really enjoyed working w/ her, when I was ready to lease a BMW he knew she was the best associate for me as well!

Used 2014 BMW X5, $30709