BMW of Rockville

Service Director

November 06, 2017

"Consistent 5-star Service"

- Lissa Cunningham

I have been a long-time customer (5 vehicles so far) and I am always happy with my experience. Quick check-in, knowledgeable and accommodating service staff, fast and easy access to a loaner car, and timely turnaround on my service. When customer service is this exceptional, it should be shared with others. Thank you BMW of Rockville for making car buying and service a pleasurable experience for the past 17 years. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Other Employees : Essex

November 03, 2017

" Worse dealership worse service department racist rude "

- Bmw

I have a BMW x4 2018 Which I bought my car from Bmw in silver spring which people are nicer and they give you a better deal if you want to buy a new car go to Silver Spring or Fairfax do not go to Rockville Pike they are mean rude racist They damage outside of my car I have papers signatures that my car was no dent or any damage on it and they give it back to me with the dent on it ( I have all documents on the paper ) it’s a long story I have a case open if anybody has the same problem as I do you could leave me a message I just need couple people they damage people’s car they do not take any responsibility general general manager service general manager and manager and the guy who helped you at the desk Aaron Zimmerman racist Scott Cascone rude another racist Jeff who is working at the desk and rate of those two man couldn’t talk and not a mean person all the way up to the general manager Ted Kramer People who live in Potomac and Bethesda we have no choice then going to Rockville Bmw they take advantage of people because we have no choice then there’s only one dealership they take your money they do not fix your car I’ll give you good service and they are rude races anybody wants to get in touch with me leave me a message I will check I will put this review everywhere Do not go to this dealership IN ROCKVILLE They have more bad reviews than good the good ones are themselves I hope this will help you and honestly for you guys not to go there it’s worth it to drive and go far away but not with these people not at least you have the names

Jack Saneman
Aaron Zimmerman
Timothy Kraemer

October 19, 2017

"Indifferent to customer problems, even when created by them"

- DontUseBMW-Rockville

During service of my lease vehicle, they put an incorrect mileage for my vehicle which corrupted the vehicle history report and flagged the car as out-of-warranty despite having many miles and years remaining. The result was that I was unable to trade in the car on purchase of a new vehicle at another dealership. When I tried to get them to help, even to pay the lost lease disposition fee, they brushed me off and literally say "that won't happen" in a terse e-mail. They simply don't care about their customers, unless they can squeeze out another sale. They tried to strong arm me into buying another vehicle from them. I will never use this dealership again and will campaign my friend, colleagues and anyone else to avoid this dealer for sales or service.

Other Employees : Dave Jefferson