BMW of Rockville

Timothy  Kraemer, Executive Vice President, BMW of Rockville

Timothy Kraemer

Executive Vice President

December 24, 2017

"Great experience at BMW of Rockville and Alwyn Alli"

- LeoBe

I would like to take the time to just write about my positive experience at BMW of Rockville. Alwyn Alli is a fantastic sales advisor and being a former service member himself was very straight forward and up front with me. This was my first BMW purchase and he made it a great personalized experience. The dealership was able to match my trade's value for Carmax without any haggle, the test drive experience was wonderful and the paperwork was very quick. Even when a slight paperwork oversight generated some hassle Alwyn took it upon himself to make it right and make the experience convenient for me. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the future and certainly plan to return to Alwyn in the future for my BMW needs.

Alwyn Alli

"In and out!!!"

- Returning customer

It was the easiest thing to do. We knew what we wanted. I sent my requirements and they sent me 3 vehicles with what I was looking for in different colors and Interiors. All we had to do was test drive, and select pick orwarranty add on’s. The transaction was completed in the afternoon and we were at home with our 2017 X5 sport package. Tags were transferred to the car.. How much easier can it get!! This is my 4th bmw purchaser. from a bmw dealer. Rockville is now my go to place.

Other Employees : Eric Clark, Juan Rodriguez

December 24, 2017

"Awesome experience at BMW Rockville"

- Ben

One of the best sales person we ever encountered. Never tried too hard to make the sale, gave us all the information we needed and room to make our decision.

Used 2013 BMW 3 Series, $17999