BMW of Rockville

Jack Saneman, Service Director, BMW of Rockville

Jack Saneman

Service Director

July 18, 2018

"Thank you, Suvin Viswanathan!"

- Bonny

After driving my fourth BMW, Suvin Viswanathan was exceptional in helping me find my fifth one! I cannot recommend him more. Not only is he efficient, hardworking, diligent, and extremely knowledgeable, I discovered he's a loving dad and husband, and a man of great integrity with whom I could trust. I give this guy thumbs up all the way!! Thank you, Suvin!

July 16, 2018

"Great Experience with Suvin Viswanath"

- EstoriaBlueBMW

I am a pretty particular guy and a BMW nut. Had been following the brand for sometime and really wanted to find not just the right car, but at a price I could afford. Like most, I called around all the dealers in the DMV. When I told them the car I wanted, I was laughed off the phone. Called Suvin at BMW of Rockville and he was genuine and told me that he felt we could come to an agreement on something close to what I wanted and to come in. I was skeptical as I thought I was wasting my time and he was going to try and scam me when I came in. Boy was I wrong. Suvin worked with me tirelessly for 3 hours to get me into a car that I wanted and a price that was reasonable to me. It wasn't an easy deal by any means, but I knew I was asking a lot. Suvin took the time and patience to make sure I was happy and helped set my expectations correctly. He knew all about the car and really what the key selling points were. I'll definitely be going back to BMW Rockville to see Suvin in 3 years.

July 08, 2018

"Maria Cokinos is excellent to work with!!!! "

- Hanna2008

I wish we could give Maria a 6 Star!!!! She is very professional & competent at what she does. She went above & beyond what was expected to make the deal happen for us. She is a real asset to BMW. Thank you Maria for evertything you did. we will recommand you to all our family & friends.

Maria Cokinos