BMW of South Albany

24 Reviews of BMW of South Albany

November 04, 2018

"Super Service!"

- codosk

Larry McMullen is wonderful. Always greets me with a smile and has a rental ready for me. I know I’m going to get the best quality service!

Jim Baker
Nov 06, 2018 -

BMW of South Albany responded

Thank you for the kind words. If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.

November 02, 2018

"Winter tires, inspection and scheduled maintenance."

- BobL

Another great experience with these guys. Nothing but a friendly and professional atmosphere all around. I typically deal with Larry Mcmullen or Jeff Palmateer who always make you feel like family. It's a pleasure to see them treat everyone that walks through the door the same. I bought my vehicle three years ago and I still get greeted with a hearty hand shake from Jim Baker my salesman as if I bought it yesterday. It's a pleasure to do business with them.

Jim Baker
Nov 06, 2018 -

BMW of South Albany responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at BMW of South Albany! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

October 24, 2018

"Had low tire pressure. Turns out I had a flat tire too. "

- Tgrahamny

Quick service, professional and courteous. Turns out that I had to buy two new tires. They also balanced them for me. They even washed the exterior of my car.

Oct 29, 2018 -

BMW of South Albany responded

Thank you for the 5-star rating! We are grateful to you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

October 22, 2018

"VERY TOUGH PROBLEM TO DIAGNOSE.....END RESULT......CAR FIXED"

- rickcici

I HAD A VERY DIFFICULT PROBLEM TO DIAGNOSE. I HAD A WARNING LIGHT THAT SIMPLY WOULD NOT GO OUT. IT WAS THE AIR BAG AND DRIVERS SIDE RESTRAINT SYSTEM MALFUNCTION LIGHT. IT ENDED BEING A WORN WIRE IN THE STEARING COLUMN. I DID HAVE TO CALL SEVERAL TIMES BUT FINALLY GOT A GREAT SERVICE AND A FIXED PROBLEM. BMW EVEN GAVE ME A LOANER TO DRIVE THE THREE DAYS IT TOOK TO DIAGNOSE AND FIX. TOM JESS CALLED ME AFTER I SENT AN EMAIL EXPRESSING MY CONSTERNATION REGARDING THE PROBLEM. HE SAID, DURING OUR FOLLOWING TELEPHONE CONVERSATION THAT, "IT WOULD BE FIXED" AND IT WAS. MY THANKS ALSO TO LARRY MCMULLEN. YES, WE HAD A SERIES OF SMALL PROBLEMS DURING THE DIAGNOSIS EPISODES. WAS IT AN INSURANCE PROBLEM??? OR A BMW PROBLEM???? WAS THE ISSUE. I DID HAVE TO CALL A FEW TIMES BUT END RESULT WAS A GOOD JOB.

Oct 22, 2018 -

BMW of South Albany responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

October 13, 2018

"I had a great experience but my cars computer was not recali"

- Mb814

I had a very good service experience however my car’s computer was not re-calibrated so it is still showing oil change overdue and emission check to be done

Oct 15, 2018 -

BMW of South Albany responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with great feedback. I apologize that we may have missed getting that reset for you. If you have a chance; reach out to Brad or Tom and we will get that all set for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to hearing from you.

October 02, 2018

"Lovely "

- Amber2534

Yes had what I wanted, Brian went above and beyond to make it happen as usual. Love working with him, have made deals on several BMW’s and hopefully several more

Wayne Beddoe
Brian Tearno
Oct 03, 2018 -

BMW of South Albany responded

We value your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. We strive for the best in customer service and it sounds like Brian gave you the VIP treatment.

September 09, 2018

"Great Friendly Service"

- TMac

Staff were very professional and polite. Repair completed quickly and properly. Washed, vacuumed and detailed interior after completing repairs. Also offered courtesy car if i chose not to wait.

Sep 10, 2018 -

BMW of South Albany responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are grateful to you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

September 06, 2018

"service call and warranty extension"

- Jefferson

Service was great and warranty offer was fine, but dealership offered a 2018 model, same as mine, with the same down payment as what the warranty extension would cost. So I wound up trading in my old car for the new one.

Brian Tearno
Sep 06, 2018 -

BMW of South Albany responded

Thank you for letting us know about your recent purchase. If you need anything in the future, please let us know.

August 29, 2018

"Curtious, Quick and very accomedating. "

- Vintony

#1 A sincere willingness to help find and purchase the car desired within a specific price and payment range and yes color. #2 Regardless of the amount of purchase we felt like we were the most important customers on the lot.

Arthur
Aug 30, 2018 -

BMW of South Albany responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how Arthur did during your purchase process. We are glad he is a member of our team. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

August 24, 2018

"Great folks, great service. "

- komradebob

Car has always been well cared for. On time, on or under the quoted repair price, always happy with the work that has been done.

Aug 27, 2018 -

BMW of South Albany responded

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you again in the future.