BMW of Towson

Ian Baker, BMW Genius, BMW of Towson

Ian Baker

BMW Genius

September 19, 2018

"Great Place to buy CPO Vehicle"

- Car guy RR

Found the car on CarGuru. The dealership was willing to negotiate a better price to match another vehicle I was considering at another place. My salesperson Blake was excellent - low key, knowledgeable about the vehicle and very pleasant. All and all a great experience for buying a car.

September 09, 2018

"Good car buying experience!"

- Tthom

I had a pleasant experience when purchasing my new car from BMW of Towson. Blake served as my salesman and did an excellent job answering all my questions and assisting me with making my final decision. I’m extremely happy with my purchase and my experience as a whole.

September 08, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- Britnig325

Leon (Blake) Brown was an awesome sales guy to work with. We worked to understand my needs and put together a great deal that fit my needs.

Jacqueline Wells