BMW of Tyler

66 Reviews of BMW of Tyler

December 21, 2018

"Awesome "

- Car guy Tony 1973

My experience started with Michael Farmer and Bob Murray best buying experience ever. They both treated me like family from start to finish. I have worked with them twice in short period of time they made the process easy and with no pressure. The owner Jim Teeter took time to speak with me as well. The experience was truly great. Now let me also tell you about the service department. Wow! Brandon and Rick and everyone in the service department are fantastic. I want to thank everyone for making me feel like family through every encounter so far. I’m not one to write reviews but this dealership deserves this kind of recognition. Thanks Jim you and your staff are truly awesome!

Brandon Miles
Bob Murray
February 12, 2018

"Best Customer Service!"

- Tammy

Wonderful experience @ BMW of Tyler. We had a great salesman “Michael Farmer “ he was so professional & friendly. Highly recommend this dealership! Love our Jeep Cherokee!

February 07, 2018

"Stress free and Professional Buying Experience"

- jeepersnate

The sales staff was very helpful with answering any questions and offering suggestions. The owner, along with his staff, was very professional ensuring my buying experience was enjoyable. No complaints, stress free, easy. Thanks!

Alan Oliver
February 03, 2018

"Great place great people"

- Benzo

Travis did an excellent job getting me where I needed to be, no hassle service, and financing was quick did not have to stay long at all, I recommend visiting Tyler BMW and they can search for a vehicle you may want if it isn’t on the lot!

Travis Raincrow
January 27, 2018

"Great Experience! "

- Jessica P

From the moment we arrived John greeted us and helped us find the perfect car! John was knowledgeable about the two models I was considering and let me drive both to feel the difference. I didn’t feel any pressure from John to buy. Once we picked the car we got the paper work down quickly, got an amazing deal and before we knew it we were on the road, new owners of our BMW! Thanks John and the team at BMW of Tyler!

January 08, 2018

"Extremely low-pressure, quick experience"

- mm2556

I leased a new BMW 340i from BMW of Tyler. I drove in from Houston, the car was detailed and as advertised, finance was ready for me, and the owner thanked me for my business. Will definitely recommend to others and purchase my next BMW at BMW of Tyler.

Travis Raincrow
January 05, 2018

"Great understanding of what I wanted. "

- Hauden

I would recommend anyone to shop for a vehicle here. The staff is very polite and dont hound you into purchasing a vehicles from them. Thank you Micheal.

January 01, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- KCrane

This is the third car I have purchased from BMW of Tyler and Michael Farmer in the last three months. It was an enjoyable experience and we were treated with professionalism and courtesy from everyone we dealt with at the dealership including service, sales and finance. I highly recommend BMW of Tyler!

Michael Greening
Bob Murray
December 30, 2017

"I love BMW of Tyler"

- DippyEager

I bought my first BMW years ago in the "big city," and fell in love with the BMW product and brand. But what has made me a loyal customer for life is my local dealer, BMW of Tyler. It is unique to have a dealership where you feel totally comfortable with the people who work there. John Richardson is outstanding in sales. I have purchase several new and CPO cars from BMW of Tyler and I feel I have always received a great deal on my car purchases. John is great about keeping me up to date on good deals and new cars, without being pushy. Rhonda is fantastic in finance. I also cannot say enough about the people in service, Jennifer, Michael, Cody, Henry, always seem to bend over backwards to accommodate me. Thank you, guys, for making the total experience so wonderful!

Jennifer Arciga
Michael Greening
Cody Spurbeck
Kelton Henry
December 30, 2017

"Repeat buyer and more to come with new ownership!!!"

- Charles540

I purchased my first BMW in 2000. In 2003 I was in a head on collision with an 18 wheeler going 55 MPH. I survived with relatively minor injuries. I have been loyal to the brand ever since. My experience with the dealership in Tyler has improved to a perfect level since Bob Teter created the new entity, BMW of Tyler. The sales staff (John) listen to what I want and are very fare and easy to deal with. The service department has also become what one expects from BMW. I never hesitate to recommend BMW of Tyler to my friends and acquaintances. Charles Rhodus